|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (38.80% of Total Assets)
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||5.52%|
|BioNTech SE ADR||BNTX.DE||4.57%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||4.16%|
|Himax Technologies Inc ADR||HIMX||3.79%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.64%|
|Logitech International SA||LOGN||3.51%|
|Cemex SAB de CV ADR||CX.MX||3.22%|
|Embraer SA ADR||ERJ.SA||3.06%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
CATEX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.58% of Total Assets)
|Fidelity® Inv MM Fds Government I||FIGXX||6.72%|
|SPDR® S&P Homebuilders ETF||XHB||4.86%|
|Technology Select Sector SPDR® ETF||XLK||4.43%|
|Financial Select Sector SPDR® ETF||XLF||4.40%|
|iShares MSCI EAFE ETF||EFA||4.38%|
|Invesco S&P 500® Equal Weight Tech ETF||RYT||4.23%|
|First Trust Cloud Computing ETF||SKYY||4.23%|
|VanEck Vectors Semiconductor ETF||SMH||4.20%|
|iShares Global Timber & Forestry ETF||WOOD||4.14%|
|ETFMG Prime Mobile Payments ETF||IPAY||3.99%|
The following are CATEX strengths from our perspective:
- CATEX 3-year return is 14.06%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Global BMI TR USD), 8.04%.
- CATEX 5-year return is 13.76%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Global BMI TR USD), 10.63%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are CATEX weaknesses from our perspective:
- CATEX net assets are $66.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- CATEX expense ratio is 1.5%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant CATEX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following CATEX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny