|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Family||AdvisorShares||Calvert Research and Management|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (38.80% of Total Assets)
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||5.52%|
|BioNTech SE ADR||BNTX.DE||4.57%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||4.16%|
|Himax Technologies Inc ADR||HIMX||3.79%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.64%|
|Logitech International SA||LOGN||3.51%|
|Cemex SAB de CV ADR||CX.MX||3.22%|
|Embraer SA ADR||ERJ.SA||3.06%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
CCPIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (21.40% of Total Assets)
|Ally Financial Inc||ALLY||2.35%|
|Verisk Analytics Inc||VRSK||2.10%|
|Lamar Advertising Co Class A||LAMR||2.08%|
|Tradeweb Markets Inc||TW||2.06%|
|Coca-Cola Europacific Partners PLC||CCEP.L||2.01%|
|Match Group Inc||MTCH||1.99%|
The following are CCPIX strengths from our perspective:
- CCPIX 3-year return is 9.23%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap TR USD), 8.15%.
- CCPIX 10-year return is 11.34%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap TR USD), 12.27%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are CCPIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- CCPIX net assets are $52.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- CCPIX 5-year return is 7.2%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap TR USD), 9.93%.
- CCPIX 15-year return is 7.88%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap TR USD), 8.76%.
- CCPIX expense ratio is 0.93%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant CCPIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following CCPIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny