|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (38.80% of Total Assets)
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||5.52%|
|BioNTech SE ADR||BNTX.DE||4.57%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||4.16%|
|Himax Technologies Inc ADR||HIMX||3.79%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.64%|
|Logitech International SA||LOGN||3.51%|
|Cemex SAB de CV ADR||CX.MX||3.22%|
|Embraer SA ADR||ERJ.SA||3.06%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
CFLRX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (14.38% of Total Assets)
|Columbia Short-Term Cash||N/A||8.60%|
|Mgm Holdings Inc A||MGMB||0.77%|
|Harbor Freight Tools Tlb 3.25||N/A||0.70%|
|BASS PRO GROUP LLC TLB 4.25||N/A||0.69%|
|SPDR Blackstone Senior Loan ETF||SRLN||0.64%|
|ZAYO TLB 3.0||N/A||0.62%|
|Ufc Holdings Llc Tlb3 3.0||N/A||0.61%|
|Sothebys Tlb 4.75||N/A||0.60%|
|Burger King Tlb4 1.75||N/A||0.58%|
|STARFRUIT US HOLDCO LLC TLB 3.0||N/A||0.57%|
The following are CFLRX strengths from our perspective:
- CFLRX 5-year return is 3.41%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Credit Suisse Leveraged Loan USD), 3.75%.
- CFLRX 10-year return is 4.27%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Credit Suisse Leveraged Loan USD), 4.5%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are CFLRX weaknesses from our perspective:
- CFLRX net assets are $24.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- CFLRX 3-year return is 2.46%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Credit Suisse Leveraged Loan USD), 3.06%.
- CFLRX expense ratio is 0.77%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant CFLRX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following CFLRX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny