|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (38.80% of Total Assets)
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||5.52%|
|BioNTech SE ADR||BNTX.DE||4.57%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||4.16%|
|Himax Technologies Inc ADR||HIMX||3.79%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.64%|
|Logitech International SA||LOGN||3.51%|
|Cemex SAB de CV ADR||CX.MX||3.22%|
|Embraer SA ADR||ERJ.SA||3.06%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
CGNGX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (100.04% of Total Assets)
|American Funds Invmt Co of Amer R6||RICGX||19.93%|
|American Funds Capital World Gr&Inc R6||RWIGX||19.88%|
|American Funds American Balanced R6||RLBGX||14.96%|
|American Funds Capital Income Bldr R6||RIRGX||9.97%|
|American Funds Washington Mutual R6||RWMGX||9.96%|
|American Funds SMALLCAP World R6||RLLGX||8.07%|
|American Funds Growth Fund of Amer R6||RGAGX||7.14%|
|American Funds Strategic Bond R-6||RANGX||5.09%|
|American Funds Bond Fund of Amer R6||RBFGX||5.04%|
CGNGX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are CGNGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- CGNGX net assets are $1.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- CGNGX 3-year return is 8.8%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.64%.
- CGNGX 5-year return is 9.93%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 14.57%.
- CGNGX expense ratio is 0.65%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.3%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant CGNGX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following CGNGX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny