AADR vs WMBFX

AADR is an ETF, whereas WMBFX is a mutual fund. AADR has a higher 5-year return than WMBFX (9.29% vs 5.63%). AADR has a lower expense ratio than WMBFX (1.1% vs 1.83%). Below is the comparison between AADR and WMBFX.

AADR WMBFX
Security Type ETF Mutual fund
Segment Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth N/A
Issuer AdvisorShares Wells Fargo Funds
Net Assets $69.25M $344.1M
Expense Ratio 1.10% 1.83%
Management Style passive (index-based) passive
Dividend Yield 0.68% 0.82%
Minimum Investment N/A N/A
YTD Return 6.83% 7.39%
1-Year Return 19.02% 10.51%
3-Year Return 0.44% 5.36%
5-Year Return 9.29% 5.63%
10-Year Return 7.79% 5.38%

AADR description

The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.

AADR performance & returns

YTD Return 6.83%
1-Month Return 1.54%
3-Month Return 2.74%
1-Year Return 19.02%
3-Year Return 0.44%
5-Year Return 9.29%
10-Year Return 7.79%
AADR expense ratio is 1.1%.

AADR holdings

Top 10 Holdings (46.22% of Total Assets)

Name Symbol % Assets
MercadoLibre Inc MELI.SA 5.89%
argenx SE ADR ARGX 5.63%
NICE Ltd ADR NICE 5.45%
Gold Fields Ltd ADR GFI.JO 5.07%
Galapagos NV ADR GLPG 4.76%
Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR AU.JO 4.67%
ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR ZTO 4.27%
TAL Education Group ADR TAL 3.75%
ASML Holding NV ADR ASML 3.67%
AstraZeneca PLC ADR AZN.L 3.06%

Other relevant AADR comparisons

You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny

Or use Finny Compare Wizard to create a comparison you’d like to see.

WMBFX description

The Fund seeks a combination of current income and capital appreciation by allocating 60% of its assets to bond funds and the remaining 40% to stock funds.

WMBFX performance & returns

YTD Return 7.39%
1-Month Return 0.87%
3-Month Return 2.09%
1-Year Return 10.51%
3-Year Return 5.36%
5-Year Return 5.63%
10-Year Return 5.38%
WMBFX expense ratio is 1.83%.

WMBFX holdings

Top 10 Holdings (79.61% of Total Assets)

Name Symbol % Assets
Wells Fargo Core Bond A MBFAX 18.03%
Wells Fargo Bloomberg BarclaysUSAggexCor N/A 13.69%
Wells Fargo Disciplined Large Cap N/A 11.48%
Wells Fargo Income Plus Inst WSINX 10.01%
Wells Fargo Factor Enhanced Large Cap N/A 6.32%
Wells Fargo Factor Enhanced Intern Eq N/A 4.90%
iShares Core US Aggregate Bond ETF AGG 4.15%
Wells Fargo Global Invmt Grd Crdt R6 WGCRX 4.15%
Wells Fargo Alternative Risk Pre R6 WRPRX 3.56%
Wells Fargo Real Return A IPBAX 3.32%

Other relevant WMBFX comparisons

You may also want to check out the following WMBFX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny

    Or use Finny Compare Wizard to create a comparison you’d like to see.

    You can check out all comparisons Finny users have looked for here. Feel free to the browse the list and view the comparisons that are of an interest to you.

    7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!

    Follow Us