|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||International Equity: Diversified Emerging Market||International Equity: Diversified Emerging Market|
|Family||American Beacon||American Funds|
ACDIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (18.40% of Total Assets)
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||4.36%|
|Hellenic Telecommunication Organization SA||HTO||1.60%|
|Magyar Telekom PLC||MTELEKOM||1.56%|
|China Unicom (Hong Kong) Ltd||00762||1.56%|
|China Telecom Corp Ltd Class H||00728||1.56%|
|China Mobile Ltd||00941||1.56%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd Class H||02318||1.55%|
|PetroChina Co Ltd Class H||00857||1.55%|
|China Petroleum & Chemical Corp Class H||00386||1.55%|
The following are ACDIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ACDIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACDIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant ACDIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACDIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACDIX vs ODVYX
- ACDIX vs VEMAX
- ACDIX vs NEWFX
- ACDIX vs VEMIX
- ACDIX vs EMGNX
- ACDIX vs VEMRX
- ACDIX vs FEMKX
- ACDIX vs HLMEX
- ACDIX vs MADCX
- ACDIX vs ODMAX
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. Under normal conditions, the fund invests in common stocks of companies with significant exposure to countries with developing economies and/or markets. The securities markets of these countries may be referred to as emerging markets. It may also invest in junk bonds.
NEWFX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (18.86% of Total Assets)
|Reliance Industries Ltd||RELIANCE.B||2.52%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Ordinary Shares||09988||2.28%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||2.08%|
|Kweichow Moutai Co Ltd||600519||1.79%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||1.69%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||KOTAKBANK.||1.46%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||1.45%|
|Sea Ltd ADR||SE.SI||1.39%|
NEWFX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are NEWFX weaknesses from our perspective:
- NEWFX 3-year return is 5.7%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 9.66%.
- NEWFX 5-year return is 5.49%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 8.41%.
- NEWFX 10-year return is 5.76%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 9.25%.
- NEWFX 15-year return is 4.22%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 5.24%.
- NEWFX expense ratio is 0.96%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.26%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant NEWFX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following NEWFX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- NEWFX vs ODVYX
- NEWFX vs VEMAX
- NEWFX vs VEMIX
- NEWFX vs EMGNX
- NEWFX vs VEMRX
- NEWFX vs FEMKX
- NEWFX vs HLMEX
- NEWFX vs MADCX
- NEWFX vs ODMAX
- NEWFX vs LZEMX