|Segment||Equity: Global - Total Market||Equity: Global - Total Market|
|Family||State Street Global Advisors||Academy Funds|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||MSCI ACWI IMI Index||--|
ACIM performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (10.95% of Total Assets)
ACIM prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ACIM weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACIM net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACIM 5-year return is 3.15%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 7.92%.
- ACIM 10-year return is 7.32%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 9%.
Other relevant ACIM comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACIM comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACIM vs VT
- ACIM vs ACWI
- ACIM vs ARKK
- ACIM vs ACWV
- ACIM vs FV
- ACIM vs ROBO
- ACIM vs CRBN
- ACIM vs SYLD
- ACIM vs DWLD
- ACIM vs FFTY
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in companies included in the IBD 50 Index. The Index is a computer-generated stock index published by Investors Business Daily. The Fund will invest in a portfolio of U.S.-listed, exchange-traded equities.
FFTY performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (34.26% of Total Assets)
|West Pharmaceutical Services Inc||WST||3.56%|
|Advanced Micro Devices Inc||AMD||3.54%|
|Logitech International SA||LOGN||3.42%|
|Veeva Systems Inc Class A||VEEV||3.41%|
|Lowe's Companies Inc||LOW||3.38%|
|PayPal Holdings Inc||PYPL||3.25%|
|PennyMac Financial Services Inc Class A||PFSI||3.23%|
FFTY prosNone that we could think of.
The following are FFTY weaknesses from our perspective:
- FFTY net assets are $147.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- FFTY 3-year return is -4.36%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.78%.
- FFTY 5-year return is 1.81%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.45%.
- FFTY expense ratio is 0.8%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant FFTY comparisons
You may also want to check out the following FFTY comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- FFTY vs QQQ
- FFTY vs VT
- FFTY vs ACWI
- FFTY vs ARKK
- FFTY vs ACWV
- FFTY vs FV
- FFTY vs ROBO
- FFTY vs CRBN
- FFTY vs SYLD
- FFTY vs DWLD
- FFTY vs ACWF