Both ACSTX and DHLRX are mutual funds. ACSTX has a higher 5-year return than DHLRX (10.75% vs 10.17%). ACSTX has a higher expense ratio than DHLRX (0.8% vs 0.67%). Below is the comparison between ACSTX and DHLRX.
|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Category||Large Value||Large Value|
|Family||Invesco||Diamond Hill Funds|
The Fund seeks capital growth and income by investing primarily in equity securities, including common and preferred stocks and securities convertible into common and preferred stocks. The Fund emphasizes a value style of investing seeking well-established, undervalued companies.
ACSTX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (26.35% of Total Assets)
|Bank of America Corp||BAC||3.63%|
|Philip Morris International Inc||PM||2.90%|
|American International Group Inc||AIG||2.48%|
|HCA Healthcare Inc||HCA||2.37%|
|General Motors Co||GM||2.21%|
|Cisco Systems Inc||CSCO||2.19%|
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||2.01%|
The following are ACSTX strengths from our perspective:
The following are ACSTX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACSTX 5-year return is 10.75%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 12.07%.
- ACSTX expense ratio is 0.8%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ACSTX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACSTX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACSTX vs DODGX
- ACSTX vs AWSHX
- ACSTX vs AMRMX
- ACSTX vs GSFTX
- ACSTX vs MADVX
- ACSTX vs PRFDX
- ACSTX vs NBPIX
- ACSTX vs SFLNX
- ACSTX vs DHLRX
- ACSTX vs FEQIX
The Fund seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation by investing in common stocks that the Fund's adviser believes are undervalued. The Fund normally invests at least 80% of its assets in large capitalization companies, defined as those companies with a market capitalization of $5 billion or more.
DHLRX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (30.80% of Total Assets)
|American International Group Inc||AIG||4.49%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||2.98%|
|Bank of America Corp||BAC||2.94%|
|KKR & Co Inc Ordinary Shares||KKR||2.90%|
|Mondelez International Inc Class A||MDLZ||2.79%|
|The Walt Disney Co||DIS||2.64%|
|Truist Financial Corp||TFC||2.50%|
The following are DHLRX strengths from our perspective:
- DHLRX 10-year return is 11.33%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 10.95%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are DHLRX weaknesses from our perspective:
- DHLRX 3-year return is 7.16%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 11.93%.
- DHLRX 5-year return is 10.17%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 12.07%.
- DHLRX expense ratio is 0.67%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant DHLRX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following DHLRX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- DHLRX vs DODGX
- DHLRX vs AWSHX
- DHLRX vs AMRMX
- DHLRX vs GSFTX
- DHLRX vs MADVX
- DHLRX vs PRFDX
- DHLRX vs NBPIX
- DHLRX vs SFLNX
- DHLRX vs FEQIX
- DHLRX vs DSEEX