Both ACSTX and GSFTX are mutual funds. ACSTX has a lower 5-year return than GSFTX (10.75% vs 11.53%). ACSTX has a higher expense ratio than GSFTX (0.8% vs 0.65%). Below is the comparison between ACSTX and GSFTX.
|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Category||Large Value||Large Value|
The Fund seeks capital growth and income by investing primarily in equity securities, including common and preferred stocks and securities convertible into common and preferred stocks. The Fund emphasizes a value style of investing seeking well-established, undervalued companies.
ACSTX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (26.35% of Total Assets)
|Bank of America Corp||BAC||3.63%|
|Philip Morris International Inc||PM||2.90%|
|American International Group Inc||AIG||2.48%|
|HCA Healthcare Inc||HCA||2.37%|
|General Motors Co||GM||2.21%|
|Cisco Systems Inc||CSCO||2.19%|
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||2.01%|
The following are ACSTX strengths from our perspective:
The following are ACSTX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACSTX 5-year return is 10.75%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 12.07%.
- ACSTX expense ratio is 0.8%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ACSTX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACSTX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACSTX vs DODGX
- ACSTX vs AWSHX
- ACSTX vs AMRMX
- ACSTX vs GSFTX
- ACSTX vs MADVX
- ACSTX vs PRFDX
- ACSTX vs NBPIX
- ACSTX vs SFLNX
- ACSTX vs DHLRX
- ACSTX vs FEQIX
GSFTX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (26.01% of Total Assets)
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||3.09%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||3.07%|
|Bank of America Corp||BAC||2.77%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||2.54%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||2.43%|
|Union Pacific Corp||UNP||2.36%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||2.17%|
The following are GSFTX strengths from our perspective:
- GSFTX 5-year return is 11.53%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 12.07%.
- GSFTX 10-year return is 12.06%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 10.95%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are GSFTX weaknesses from our perspective:
Other relevant GSFTX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following GSFTX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- GSFTX vs DODGX
- GSFTX vs AWSHX
- GSFTX vs AMRMX
- GSFTX vs MADVX
- GSFTX vs PRFDX
- GSFTX vs NBPIX
- GSFTX vs SFLNX
- GSFTX vs DHLRX
- GSFTX vs FEQIX
- GSFTX vs DSEEX