Both ACSYX and DHLRX are mutual funds. ACSYX has a lower 5-year return than DHLRX (9.95% vs 10.17%). ACSYX has a higher expense ratio than DHLRX (1.55% vs 0.67%). Below is the comparison between ACSYX and DHLRX.
|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Category||Large Value||Large Value|
|Family||Invesco||Diamond Hill Funds|
The Fund seeks capital growth and income by investing primarily in equity securities, including common and preferred stocks and securities convertible into common and preferred stocks. The Fund emphasizes a value style of investing seeking well-established, undervalued companies.
ACSYX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (26.35% of Total Assets)
|Bank of America Corp||BAC||3.63%|
|Philip Morris International Inc||PM||2.90%|
|American International Group Inc||AIG||2.48%|
|HCA Healthcare Inc||HCA||2.37%|
|General Motors Co||GM||2.21%|
|Cisco Systems Inc||CSCO||2.19%|
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||2.01%|
The following are ACSYX strengths from our perspective:
- ACSYX 10-year return is 10.04%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 10.95%.
The following are ACSYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACSYX net assets are $93.18 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACSYX 3-year return is 10.57%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 11.93%.
- ACSYX 5-year return is 9.95%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 12.07%.
- ACSYX expense ratio is 1.55%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant ACSYX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACSYX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACSYX vs DODGX
- ACSYX vs AWSHX
- ACSYX vs AMRMX
- ACSYX vs GSFTX
- ACSYX vs MADVX
- ACSYX vs PRFDX
- ACSYX vs NBPIX
- ACSYX vs SFLNX
- ACSYX vs DHLRX
- ACSYX vs FEQIX
The Fund seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation by investing in common stocks that the Fund's adviser believes are undervalued. The Fund normally invests at least 80% of its assets in large capitalization companies, defined as those companies with a market capitalization of $5 billion or more.
DHLRX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (30.80% of Total Assets)
|American International Group Inc||AIG||4.49%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||2.98%|
|Bank of America Corp||BAC||2.94%|
|KKR & Co Inc Ordinary Shares||KKR||2.90%|
|Mondelez International Inc Class A||MDLZ||2.79%|
|The Walt Disney Co||DIS||2.64%|
|Truist Financial Corp||TFC||2.50%|
The following are DHLRX strengths from our perspective:
- DHLRX 10-year return is 11.33%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 10.95%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are DHLRX weaknesses from our perspective:
- DHLRX 3-year return is 7.16%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 11.93%.
- DHLRX 5-year return is 10.17%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 12.07%.
- DHLRX expense ratio is 0.67%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant DHLRX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following DHLRX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- DHLRX vs DODGX
- DHLRX vs AWSHX
- DHLRX vs AMRMX
- DHLRX vs GSFTX
- DHLRX vs MADVX
- DHLRX vs PRFDX
- DHLRX vs NBPIX
- DHLRX vs SFLNX
- DHLRX vs FEQIX
- DHLRX vs DSEEX