|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Category||Large Value||Large Value|
The Fund seeks capital growth and income by investing primarily in equity securities, including common and preferred stocks and securities convertible into common and preferred stocks. The Fund emphasizes a value style of investing seeking well-established, undervalued companies.
ACSYX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (23.98% of Total Assets)
|Meta Platforms Inc Class A||META||2.93%|
|Philip Morris International Inc||PM||2.66%|
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||2.44%|
|Bank of America Corp||BAC||2.29%|
|Cisco Systems Inc||CSCO||2.24%|
|Elevance Health Inc||ELV||2.23%|
|American International Group Inc||AIG||2.17%|
ACSYX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ACSYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACSYX net assets are $93.17 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACSYX expense ratio is 1.55%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1.0000514964%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant ACSYX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACSYX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACSYX vs DODGX
- ACSYX vs AWSHX
- ACSYX vs AMRMX
- ACSYX vs GSFTX
- ACSYX vs MADVX
- ACSYX vs PRFDX
- ACSYX vs NBPIX
- ACSYX vs SFLNX
- ACSYX vs DHLRX
- ACSYX vs FEQIX
GSFTX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (26.98% of Total Assets)
The following are GSFTX strengths from our perspective:
- GSFTX 3-year return is 11.52%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 11.93%.
- GSFTX 10-year return is 10.9%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 10.95%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are GSFTX weaknesses from our perspective:
Other relevant GSFTX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following GSFTX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- GSFTX vs DODGX
- GSFTX vs AWSHX
- GSFTX vs AMRMX
- GSFTX vs MADVX
- GSFTX vs PRFDX
- GSFTX vs NBPIX
- GSFTX vs SFLNX
- GSFTX vs DHLRX
- GSFTX vs FEQIX
- GSFTX vs DSEEX