Both ACSYX and GSFTX are mutual funds. ACSYX has a lower 5-year return than GSFTX (9.95% vs 11.53%). ACSYX has a higher expense ratio than GSFTX (1.55% vs 0.65%). Below is the comparison between ACSYX and GSFTX.
|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Category||Large Value||Large Value|
The Fund seeks capital growth and income by investing primarily in equity securities, including common and preferred stocks and securities convertible into common and preferred stocks. The Fund emphasizes a value style of investing seeking well-established, undervalued companies.
ACSYX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (26.35% of Total Assets)
|Bank of America Corp||BAC||3.63%|
|Philip Morris International Inc||PM||2.90%|
|American International Group Inc||AIG||2.48%|
|HCA Healthcare Inc||HCA||2.37%|
|General Motors Co||GM||2.21%|
|Cisco Systems Inc||CSCO||2.19%|
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||2.01%|
The following are ACSYX strengths from our perspective:
- ACSYX 10-year return is 10.04%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 10.95%.
The following are ACSYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACSYX net assets are $93.18 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACSYX 3-year return is 10.57%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 11.93%.
- ACSYX 5-year return is 9.95%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 12.07%.
- ACSYX expense ratio is 1.55%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant ACSYX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACSYX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACSYX vs DODGX
- ACSYX vs AWSHX
- ACSYX vs AMRMX
- ACSYX vs GSFTX
- ACSYX vs MADVX
- ACSYX vs PRFDX
- ACSYX vs NBPIX
- ACSYX vs SFLNX
- ACSYX vs DHLRX
- ACSYX vs FEQIX
GSFTX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (26.01% of Total Assets)
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||3.09%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||3.07%|
|Bank of America Corp||BAC||2.77%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||2.54%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||2.43%|
|Union Pacific Corp||UNP||2.36%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||2.17%|
The following are GSFTX strengths from our perspective:
- GSFTX 5-year return is 11.53%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 12.07%.
- GSFTX 10-year return is 12.06%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 10.95%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are GSFTX weaknesses from our perspective:
Other relevant GSFTX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following GSFTX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- GSFTX vs DODGX
- GSFTX vs AWSHX
- GSFTX vs AMRMX
- GSFTX vs MADVX
- GSFTX vs PRFDX
- GSFTX vs NBPIX
- GSFTX vs SFLNX
- GSFTX vs DHLRX
- GSFTX vs FEQIX
- GSFTX vs DSEEX