|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Category||Large Value||Large Value|
|Family||Advisors Capital||American Funds|
The Fund seeks total return with capital preservation as a secondary objective. The Fund invests at least 80% of its assets in fixed-income securities defined as fixed or floating rate cash equivalents, debt instruments, preferred stock, and exchange-traded funds that primarily invest in the preceding instruments.
ACTIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (97.85% of Total Assets)
|SPDR® Portfolio Interm Term Corp Bd ETF||SPIB||19.81%|
|Invesco Variable Rate Preferred ETF||VRP||14.91%|
|iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Corp ETF||IBDQ||14.85%|
|Invesco BulletShares 2026 Corp Bd ETF||BSCQ||13.40%|
|Vanguard Interm-Term Corp Bd ETF||VCIT||9.98%|
|iShares iBonds Dec 2027 Term Corp ETF||IBDS||9.93%|
|SPDR® Blmbg ST HY Bd ETF||SJNK||5.00%|
|iShares 0-5 Year High Yield Corp Bd ETF||SHYG||5.00%|
|iShares iBonds Dec 2028 Term Corp ETF||IBDT||4.97%|
ACTIX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ACTIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACTIX net assets are $21.08 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACTIX expense ratio is 1.95%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.2608235216%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant ACTIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACTIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACTIX vs DODGX
- ACTIX vs AWSHX
- ACTIX vs AMRMX
- ACTIX vs GSFTX
- ACTIX vs MADVX
- ACTIX vs PRFDX
- ACTIX vs NBPIX
- ACTIX vs SFLNX
- ACTIX vs DHLRX
- ACTIX vs FEQIX
The Fund seeks current income, growth of capital and conservation of principal. The Fund seeks to invest primarily in common stocks of companies that are likely to participate in the growth of the American economy and whose dividends appear to be sustainable in the United States and Canada.
AMRMX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (23.82% of Total Assets)
|Raytheon Technologies Corp||RTX||2.54%|
|General Electric Co||GE||2.21%|
|Comcast Corp Class A||CMCSA||2.00%|
|Mondelez International Inc Class A||MDLZ||1.72%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||1.69%|
AMRMX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AMRMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMRMX 3-year return is 9.6%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 11.93%.
- AMRMX 5-year return is 7.74%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.07%.
- AMRMX 10-year return is 9.4%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.95%.
- AMRMX expense ratio is 0.59%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.250186805%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant AMRMX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMRMX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMRMX vs DODGX
- AMRMX vs AWSHX
- AMRMX vs GSFTX
- AMRMX vs MADVX
- AMRMX vs PRFDX
- AMRMX vs NBPIX
- AMRMX vs SFLNX
- AMRMX vs DHLRX
- AMRMX vs FEQIX
- AMRMX vs DSEEX