|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Category||Large Value||Large Value|
|Family||Advisors Capital||Columbia Threadneedle|
The Fund seeks total return with capital preservation as a secondary objective. The Fund invests at least 80% of its assets in fixed-income securities defined as fixed or floating rate cash equivalents, debt instruments, preferred stock, and exchange-traded funds that primarily invest in the preceding instruments.
ACTIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (97.85% of Total Assets)
|SPDR® Portfolio Interm Term Corp Bd ETF||SPIB||19.81%|
|Invesco Variable Rate Preferred ETF||VRP||14.91%|
|iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Corp ETF||IBDQ||14.85%|
|Invesco BulletShares 2026 Corp Bd ETF||BSCQ||13.40%|
|Vanguard Interm-Term Corp Bd ETF||VCIT||9.98%|
|iShares iBonds Dec 2027 Term Corp ETF||IBDS||9.93%|
|SPDR® Blmbg ST HY Bd ETF||SJNK||5.00%|
|iShares 0-5 Year High Yield Corp Bd ETF||SHYG||5.00%|
|iShares iBonds Dec 2028 Term Corp ETF||IBDT||4.97%|
ACTIX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ACTIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACTIX net assets are $21.08 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACTIX expense ratio is 1.95%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.2608235216%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant ACTIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACTIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACTIX vs DODGX
- ACTIX vs AWSHX
- ACTIX vs AMRMX
- ACTIX vs GSFTX
- ACTIX vs MADVX
- ACTIX vs PRFDX
- ACTIX vs NBPIX
- ACTIX vs SFLNX
- ACTIX vs DHLRX
- ACTIX vs FEQIX
GSFTX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (25.98% of Total Assets)
The following are GSFTX strengths from our perspective:
- GSFTX 3-year return is 11.52%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 11.93%.
- GSFTX 10-year return is 10.9%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 10.95%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are GSFTX weaknesses from our perspective:
Other relevant GSFTX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following GSFTX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- GSFTX vs DODGX
- GSFTX vs AWSHX
- GSFTX vs AMRMX
- GSFTX vs MADVX
- GSFTX vs PRFDX
- GSFTX vs NBPIX
- GSFTX vs SFLNX
- GSFTX vs DHLRX
- GSFTX vs FEQIX
- GSFTX vs DSEEX