|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Category||Large Value||Large Value|
The Fund seeks total return with capital preservation as a secondary objective. The Fund invests at least 80% of its assets in fixed-income securities defined as fixed or floating rate cash equivalents, debt instruments, preferred stock, and exchange-traded funds that primarily invest in the preceding instruments.
ACTIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (97.85% of Total Assets)
|SPDR® Portfolio Interm Term Corp Bd ETF||SPIB||19.81%|
|Invesco Variable Rate Preferred ETF||VRP||14.91%|
|iShares iBonds Dec 2025 Term Corp ETF||IBDQ||14.85%|
|Invesco BulletShares 2026 Corp Bd ETF||BSCQ||13.40%|
|Vanguard Interm-Term Corp Bd ETF||VCIT||9.98%|
|iShares iBonds Dec 2027 Term Corp ETF||IBDS||9.93%|
|SPDR® Blmbg ST HY Bd ETF||SJNK||5.00%|
|iShares 0-5 Year High Yield Corp Bd ETF||SHYG||5.00%|
|iShares iBonds Dec 2028 Term Corp ETF||IBDT||4.97%|
ACTIX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ACTIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACTIX net assets are $21.08 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACTIX expense ratio is 1.95%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.2608235216%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant ACTIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACTIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACTIX vs DODGX
- ACTIX vs AWSHX
- ACTIX vs AMRMX
- ACTIX vs GSFTX
- ACTIX vs MADVX
- ACTIX vs PRFDX
- ACTIX vs NBPIX
- ACTIX vs SFLNX
- ACTIX vs DHLRX
- ACTIX vs FEQIX
The Fund seeks long-term total return and current income. The Fund seeks to achieve its objective by investing primarily in a diversified portfolio of equity securities. Under normal circumstances, the Fund will invest at least 80% of assets in equity securities and at least 80% of assets in dividend paying securities.
MADVX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (27.36% of Total Assets)
|BlackRock Liquidity T-Fund Instl||TSTXX||4.68%|
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||3.01%|
|Laboratory Corp of America Holdings||LH||2.57%|
|Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp Class A||CTSH||2.53%|
|Baxter International Inc||BAX||2.46%|
|The Kraft Heinz Co||KHC||2.44%|
|American International Group Inc||AIG||2.34%|
The following are MADVX strengths from our perspective:
- MADVX 3-year return is 11.81%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 11.93%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are MADVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- MADVX 5-year return is 7.21%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 12.07%.
- MADVX 10-year return is 9.31%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 10.95%.
- MADVX expense ratio is 0.68%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant MADVX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following MADVX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- MADVX vs DODGX
- MADVX vs AWSHX
- MADVX vs AMRMX
- MADVX vs GSFTX
- MADVX vs PRFDX
- MADVX vs NBPIX
- MADVX vs SFLNX
- MADVX vs DHLRX
- MADVX vs FEQIX
- MADVX vs DSEEX