|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Category||Large Value||Large Value|
|Family||American Century Investments||T. Rowe Price|
The Fund seeks total return with capital preservation as a secondary objective. The Fund invests at least 80% of its assets in fixed-income securities defined as fixed or floating rate cash equivalents, debt instruments, preferred stock, and exchange-traded funds that primarily invest in the preceding instruments.
ACTIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (29.52% of Total Assets)
The following are ACTIX strengths from our perspective:
- ACTIX 10-year return is 10.32%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 10.95%.
The following are ACTIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACTIX net assets are $2.27 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACTIX 3-year return is 8.7%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 11.93%.
- ACTIX 5-year return is 6.87%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 12.07%.
- ACTIX expense ratio is 1.99%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.2999914137%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant ACTIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACTIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACTIX vs DODGX
- ACTIX vs AWSHX
- ACTIX vs AMRMX
- ACTIX vs GSFTX
- ACTIX vs MADVX
- ACTIX vs PRFDX
- ACTIX vs NBPIX
- ACTIX vs SFLNX
- ACTIX vs DHLRX
- ACTIX vs FEQIX
The Fund seeks a high level of dividend income and long-term capital growth primarily through investments in stocks. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in common stocks, with an emphasis on large-capitalization stocks that have a strong track record of paying dividends or that are believed to be undervalued.
PRFDX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (23.97% of Total Assets)
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||3.98%|
|General Electric Co||GE||2.86%|
|American International Group Inc||AIG||2.48%|
|United Parcel Service Inc Class B||UPS||2.31%|
|CF Industries Holdings Inc||CF||1.89%|
The following are PRFDX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are PRFDX weaknesses from our perspective:
- PRFDX expense ratio is 0.63%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant PRFDX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following PRFDX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- PRFDX vs DODGX
- PRFDX vs AWSHX
- PRFDX vs AMRMX
- PRFDX vs GSFTX
- PRFDX vs MADVX
- PRFDX vs NBPIX
- PRFDX vs SFLNX
- PRFDX vs DHLRX
- PRFDX vs FEQIX
- PRFDX vs DSEEX