Both ACUIX and GSFTX are mutual funds. ACUIX has a lower 5-year return than GSFTX (8.16% vs 11.53%). ACUIX has a higher expense ratio than GSFTX (1.74% vs 0.65%). Below is the comparison between ACUIX and GSFTX.
|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Category||Large Value||Large Value|
|Family||Columbia Threadneedle||Columbia Threadneedle|
The Fund seeks a high level of current income and growth of income and capital. Under normal market conditions, the Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in dividend-paying common and preferred stocks. The Fund may invest up to 25% of its net assets in foreign investments.
ACUIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (29.31% of Total Assets)
ACUIX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ACUIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACUIX net assets are $97.92 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACUIX 3-year return is 7.31%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI USA High Dividend Yield NR USD), 11.93%.
- ACUIX 5-year return is 8.16%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI USA High Dividend Yield NR USD), 12.07%.
- ACUIX 10-year return is 8.74%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI USA High Dividend Yield NR USD), 10.95%.
- ACUIX expense ratio is 1.74%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant ACUIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACUIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACUIX vs DODGX
- ACUIX vs AWSHX
- ACUIX vs AMRMX
- ACUIX vs GSFTX
- ACUIX vs MADVX
- ACUIX vs PRFDX
- ACUIX vs NBPIX
- ACUIX vs SFLNX
- ACUIX vs DHLRX
- ACUIX vs FEQIX
GSFTX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (26.01% of Total Assets)
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||3.09%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||3.07%|
|Bank of America Corp||BAC||2.77%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||2.54%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||2.43%|
|Union Pacific Corp||UNP||2.36%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||2.17%|
The following are GSFTX strengths from our perspective:
- GSFTX 5-year return is 11.53%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 12.07%.
- GSFTX 10-year return is 12.06%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 10.95%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are GSFTX weaknesses from our perspective:
Other relevant GSFTX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following GSFTX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- GSFTX vs DODGX
- GSFTX vs AWSHX
- GSFTX vs AMRMX
- GSFTX vs MADVX
- GSFTX vs PRFDX
- GSFTX vs NBPIX
- GSFTX vs SFLNX
- GSFTX vs DHLRX
- GSFTX vs FEQIX
- GSFTX vs DSEEX