Both ACUIX and MADVX are mutual funds. ACUIX has a lower 5-year return than MADVX (9.28% vs 13.11%). ACUIX has a higher expense ratio than MADVX (1.74% vs 0.68%). Below is the comparison between ACUIX and MADVX.
|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Category||Large Value||Large Value|
The Fund seeks a high level of current income and growth of income and capital. Under normal market conditions, the Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in dividend-paying common and preferred stocks. The Fund may invest up to 25% of its net assets in foreign investments.
ACUIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (36.57% of Total Assets)
ACUIX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ACUIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACUIX net assets are $97.92 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACUIX expense ratio is 1.74%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant ACUIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACUIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACUIX vs DODGX
- ACUIX vs AWSHX
- ACUIX vs AMRMX
- ACUIX vs GSFTX
- ACUIX vs MADVX
- ACUIX vs PRFDX
- ACUIX vs NBPIX
- ACUIX vs SFLNX
- ACUIX vs DHLRX
- ACUIX vs FEQIX
The Fund seeks long-term total return and current income. The Fund seeks to achieve its objective by investing primarily in a diversified portfolio of equity securities. Under normal circumstances, the Fund will invest at least 80% of assets in equity securities and at least 80% of assets in dividend paying securities.
MADVX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (27.74% of Total Assets)
|BlackRock Liquidity T-Fund Instl||TSTXX||4.99%|
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||3.14%|
|Bank of America Corp||BAC||2.55%|
|Cisco Systems Inc||CSCO||2.47%|
|American International Group Inc||AIG||2.43%|
|Enterprise Products Partners LP||EPD||2.21%|
The following are MADVX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are MADVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- MADVX expense ratio is 0.68%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant MADVX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following MADVX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- MADVX vs DODGX
- MADVX vs AWSHX
- MADVX vs AMRMX
- MADVX vs GSFTX
- MADVX vs PRFDX
- MADVX vs NBPIX
- MADVX vs SFLNX
- MADVX vs DHLRX
- MADVX vs FEQIX
- MADVX vs DSEEX