|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Category||Large Value||Large Value|
|Family||Columbia Threadneedle||Neuberger Berman|
The Fund seeks a high level of current income and growth of income and capital. Under normal market conditions, the Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in dividend-paying common and preferred stocks. The Fund may invest up to 25% of its net assets in foreign investments.
ACUIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (32.71% of Total Assets)
ACUIX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ACUIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACUIX net assets are $97.92 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACUIX expense ratio is 1.74%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant ACUIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACUIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACUIX vs DODGX
- ACUIX vs AWSHX
- ACUIX vs AMRMX
- ACUIX vs GSFTX
- ACUIX vs MADVX
- ACUIX vs PRFDX
- ACUIX vs NBPIX
- ACUIX vs SFLNX
- ACUIX vs DHLRX
- ACUIX vs FEQIX
The Fund seeks capital growth by investing principally in common stocks of established medium-to-large capitalization companies, using a value-oriented investment approach.
NBPIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (33.98% of Total Assets)
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||4.65%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||4.44%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||3.97%|
|Merck & Co Inc||MRK||3.53%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||3.45%|
|Exxon Mobil Corp||XOM||3.42%|
|Duke Energy Corp||DUK||2.69%|
|Mondelez International Inc Class A||MDLZ||2.52%|
The following are NBPIX strengths from our perspective:
- NBPIX 3-year return is 15.62%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 11.93%.
- NBPIX 5-year return is 10.88%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 12.07%.
- NBPIX 10-year return is 10.66%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 10.95%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are NBPIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- NBPIX expense ratio is 0.62%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant NBPIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following NBPIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- NBPIX vs DODGX
- NBPIX vs AWSHX
- NBPIX vs AMRMX
- NBPIX vs GSFTX
- NBPIX vs MADVX
- NBPIX vs PRFDX
- NBPIX vs SFLNX
- NBPIX vs DHLRX
- NBPIX vs FEQIX
- NBPIX vs DSEEX