|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Category||Large Value||Large Value|
|Family||Columbia Threadneedle||T. Rowe Price|
The Fund seeks a high level of current income and growth of income and capital. Under normal market conditions, the Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in dividend-paying common and preferred stocks. The Fund may invest up to 25% of its net assets in foreign investments.
ACUIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (32.71% of Total Assets)
ACUIX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ACUIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACUIX net assets are $97.92 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACUIX expense ratio is 1.74%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant ACUIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACUIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACUIX vs DODGX
- ACUIX vs AWSHX
- ACUIX vs AMRMX
- ACUIX vs GSFTX
- ACUIX vs MADVX
- ACUIX vs PRFDX
- ACUIX vs NBPIX
- ACUIX vs SFLNX
- ACUIX vs DHLRX
- ACUIX vs FEQIX
The Fund seeks a high level of dividend income and long-term capital growth primarily through investments in stocks. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in common stocks, with an emphasis on large-capitalization stocks that have a strong track record of paying dividends or that are believed to be undervalued.
PRFDX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (23.72% of Total Assets)
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||2.92%|
|General Electric Co||GE||2.43%|
|American International Group Inc||AIG||2.27%|
|Elevance Health Inc||ELV||2.21%|
|Becton, Dickinson and Co||BDX||2.16%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||2.09%|
The following are PRFDX strengths from our perspective:
- PRFDX 3-year return is 13.77%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 11.93%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are PRFDX weaknesses from our perspective:
- PRFDX 5-year return is 6.91%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 12.07%.
- PRFDX 10-year return is 8.16%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 10.95%.
- PRFDX expense ratio is 0.63%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant PRFDX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following PRFDX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- PRFDX vs DODGX
- PRFDX vs AWSHX
- PRFDX vs AMRMX
- PRFDX vs GSFTX
- PRFDX vs MADVX
- PRFDX vs NBPIX
- PRFDX vs SFLNX
- PRFDX vs DHLRX
- PRFDX vs FEQIX
- PRFDX vs DSEEX