|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||BNY Mellon Europe Select ADR Index||S&P Europe 350 Index|
ADRU performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (43.90% of Total Assets)
|Novartis AG ADR||NVS||7.78%|
|HSBC Holdings PLC ADR||HSBC.L||4.83%|
|SAP SE ADR||SAP.DE||4.56%|
|AstraZeneca PLC ADR||AZN.L||4.12%|
|Total SA ADR||TOT.PA||3.96%|
|BP PLC ADR||BP.L||3.93%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.86%|
|GlaxoSmithKline PLC ADR||GSK.L||3.77%|
|Sanofi SA ADR||SNY.PA||3.57%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC ADR Class A||RDS.A.L||3.52%|
ADRU prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ADRU weaknesses from our perspective:
- ADRU net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant ADRU comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ADRU comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
iShares Trust - iShares Europe ETF is an exchange traded fund launched by BlackRock, Inc. It is managed by BlackRock Fund Advisors. The fund invests in public equity markets of Europe region. It invests in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. It invests in growth and value stocks of companies across diversified market capitalization. The fund seeks to track the performance of the S&P Europe 350 Index, by using representative sampling technique. iShares Trust - iShares Europe ETF was formed on July 25, 2000 and is domiciled in the United States.
IEV performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (22.87% of Total Assets)
|Novo Nordisk A/S Class B||NOVO B||2.99%|
|ASML Holding NV||ASML||2.66%|
|Novartis AG Registered Shares||NOVN||2.43%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE||MC||2.21%|
|Roche Holding AG||ROG||2.07%|
|HSBC Holdings PLC||HSBA||1.50%|
The following are IEV strengths from our perspective:
The following are IEV weaknesses from our perspective:
- IEV net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- IEV 10-year return is 3.74%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 5.03%.
- IEV 15-year return is 0.9%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 1.52%.
- IEV expense ratio is 0.67%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant IEV comparisons
You may also want to check out the following IEV comparisons that investors often look for on Finny