|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Taxable Fixed Income: Nontraditional Bond||Taxable Fixed Income: Nontraditional Bond|
AFXYX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (92.25% of Total Assets)
|90day Eur Futr Jun19 Xcme 20190617||N/A||22.34%|
|Long Gilt Future Sep18 Ifll 20180926||N/A||12.45%|
|3mo Euro Euribor Dec19 Ifll 20191216||N/A||11.03%|
|Bwu00inb9 Irs Usd R V 03mlibor Swuv0inb1 Ccpvanilla||N/A||9.55%|
|Bwu00inb9 Irs Usd P F 1.75000 Swu00inb9 Ccpvanilla||N/A||8.71%|
|Us 2yr Note (Cbt) Sep18 Xcbt 20180928||N/A||6.74%|
|United States Treasury Notes 1.62%||N/A||6.67%|
|Euro Bund Future Sep18 Xeur 20180906||N/A||5.15%|
|Euro-Oat Future Sep18 Xeur 20180906||N/A||4.89%|
|Bwu00daq1 Irs Usd R V 03mlibor Swuv0daq3 Ccpvanilla||N/A||4.72%|
The following are AFXYX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AFXYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AFXYX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant AFXYX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AFXYX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AFXYX vs BSIIX
- AFXYX vs PMZIX
- AFXYX vs LSIZX
- AFXYX vs MWCIX
- AFXYX vs PFIUX
- AFXYX vs IISIX
- AFXYX vs BASIX
- AFXYX vs COSIX
- AFXYX vs DFLEX
- AFXYX vs LAOIX
The Fund seeks as high a level of current income and total return as is consistent with prudent risk, by diversifying investments primarily in U.S. and foreign government and corporate debt securities, including lower rate corporate debt securities.
COSIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (32.84% of Total Assets)
|Long Gilt Future Dec20||RZ0.L||5.10%|
|Euro Bund Future Dec 20||FGBLZ0.DE||5.03%|
|5 Year Treasury Note Future Dec 20||ZFZ0||5.02%|
|Federal National Mortgage Association 2%||N/A||4.58%|
|Ultra US Treasury Bond Future Dec 20||UBZ0||3.22%|
|Columbia Short-Term Cash||N/A||2.74%|
|10 Year Treasury Note Future Dec 20||ZNZ0||2.61%|
|Federal National Mortgage Association 2.5%||N/A||2.05%|
|Pnmac Gsmr Issuer Trust 2.83%||N/A||1.45%|
|FMC GMSR ISSUER TRUST 5.07%||N/A||1.04%|
The following are COSIX strengths from our perspective:
- COSIX 3-year return is 1.12%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 0.34%.
- COSIX 5-year return is 2.11%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 1.18%.
- COSIX 10-year return is 3.3%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 1.72%.
- COSIX 15-year return is 4.38%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 3.32%.
The following are COSIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- COSIX expense ratio is 0.92%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 4.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant COSIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following COSIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- COSIX vs BSIIX
- COSIX vs PMZIX
- COSIX vs LSIZX
- COSIX vs MWCIX
- COSIX vs PFIUX
- COSIX vs IISIX
- COSIX vs BASIX
- COSIX vs DFLEX
- COSIX vs LAOIX
- COSIX vs WAARX