Both AGLOX and ANWPX are mutual funds. AGLOX has a lower 5-year return than ANWPX (6.76% vs 10.37%). AGLOX has a higher expense ratio than ANWPX (1.13% vs 0.72%). Below is the comparison between AGLOX and ANWPX.
|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||International Equity: World Large Stock||International Equity: World Large Stock|
|Family||Ariel Investments||American Funds|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests in companies both within and outside the US of any market capitalization. The Fund identifies an investment opportunity that offers superior risk-adjusted returns that focuses on both the fundamentals of the business and the intrinsic value of the business.
AGLOX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (59.01% of Total Assets)
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||7.58%|
|Northern Institutional Treasury Premier||NTPXX||6.34%|
|Baidu Inc ADR||BIDU||5.97%|
|Philip Morris International Inc||PM||5.32%|
|Gilead Sciences Inc||GILD||4.99%|
|China Mobile Ltd||00941||4.96%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||4.43%|
|Nintendo Co Ltd||7974||4.32%|
AGLOX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AGLOX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AGLOX net assets are $11.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AGLOX expense ratio is 1.13%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant AGLOX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AGLOX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AGLOX vs ANWPX
- AGLOX vs CWGIX
- AGLOX vs DODWX
- AGLOX vs VHGEX
- AGLOX vs TEPLX
- AGLOX vs OPPAX
- AGLOX vs TEDIX
- AGLOX vs VTWIX
- AGLOX vs PRGSX
- AGLOX vs MDISX
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital with future income as a secondary objective. The Fund seeks to take advantage of investment opportunities generated by changes in international trade patterns and economic and political relationships by investing in common stocks of companies located around the world.
ANWPX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (29.14% of Total Assets)
|Capital Group Central Cash Fund||N/A||4.27%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||3.27%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||2.81%|
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||1.84%|
|ASML Holding NV||ASML||1.27%|
|PayPal Holdings Inc||PYPL||1.19%|
The following are ANWPX strengths from our perspective:
- ANWPX 3-year return is 11.14%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 9.04%.
- ANWPX 5-year return is 10.37%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 8.14%.
- ANWPX 10-year return is 11.88%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 9.72%.
- ANWPX 15-year return is 7.68%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 5.11%.
The following are ANWPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ANWPX expense ratio is 0.72%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.24%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ANWPX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ANWPX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ANWPX vs CWGIX
- ANWPX vs DODWX
- ANWPX vs VHGEX
- ANWPX vs TEPLX
- ANWPX vs OPPAX
- ANWPX vs TEDIX
- ANWPX vs VTWIX
- ANWPX vs PRGSX
- ANWPX vs MDISX
- ANWPX vs PGGAX