Both AGLYX and OPPAX are mutual funds. AGLYX has a lower 5-year return than OPPAX (6.15% vs 6.47%). AGLYX has a lower expense ratio than OPPAX (0.88% vs 1.03%). Below is the comparison between AGLYX and OPPAX.
|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||International Equity: World Large Stock||International Equity: World Large Stock|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests in companies both within and outside the US of any market capitalization. The Fund identifies an investment opportunity that offers superior risk-adjusted returns that focuses on both the fundamentals of the business and the intrinsic value of the business.
AGLYX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (59.01% of Total Assets)
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||7.58%|
|Northern Institutional Treasury Premier||NTPXX||6.34%|
|Baidu Inc ADR||BIDU||5.97%|
|Philip Morris International Inc||PM||5.32%|
|Gilead Sciences Inc||GILD||4.99%|
|China Mobile Ltd||00941||4.96%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||4.43%|
|Nintendo Co Ltd||7974||4.32%|
The following are AGLYX strengths from our perspective:
- AGLYX 10-year return is 9.05%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 9.72%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AGLYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AGLYX net assets are $159.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AGLYX 3-year return is 7.64%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 9.04%.
- AGLYX 5-year return is 6.15%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 8.14%.
- AGLYX expense ratio is 0.88%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant AGLYX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AGLYX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AGLYX vs ANWPX
- AGLYX vs CWGIX
- AGLYX vs DODWX
- AGLYX vs VHGEX
- AGLYX vs TEPLX
- AGLYX vs OPPAX
- AGLYX vs TEDIX
- AGLYX vs VTWIX
- AGLYX vs PRGSX
- AGLYX vs MDISX
The Fund seeks capital appreciation. The Fund invests mainly in common stock of U.S. and foreign companies. The Fund can invest without limit in foreign securities and can invest in any country, including countries with developing or emerging markets.
OPPAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.81% of Total Assets)
The following are OPPAX strengths from our perspective:
The following are OPPAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- OPPAX 3-year return is 5.98%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 9.04%.
- OPPAX 5-year return is 6.47%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 8.14%.
- OPPAX expense ratio is 1.03%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.23%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant OPPAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following OPPAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- OPPAX vs ANWPX
- OPPAX vs CWGIX
- OPPAX vs DODWX
- OPPAX vs VHGEX
- OPPAX vs TEPLX
- OPPAX vs TEDIX
- OPPAX vs VTWIX
- OPPAX vs PRGSX
- OPPAX vs MDISX
- OPPAX vs PGGAX