Both AITFX and STRIX are mutual funds. AITFX has a lower 5-year return than STRIX (1.23% vs 1.34%). AITFX has a lower expense ratio than STRIX (0.33% vs 0.46%). Below is the comparison between AITFX and STRIX.
|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Tax Exempt Fixed Income: Muni National Short||Tax Exempt Fixed Income: Muni National Short|
|Family||Invesco||Allspring Global Investments|
The Fund seeks to generate as high a level of tax-exempt income as is consistent with the preservation of capital, by investing in high-quality, intermediate-term municipal securities that have a maturity of 10 years or less.
AITFX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (13.14% of Total Assets)
|NEW YORK N Y CITY MUN WTR FIN AUTH WTR & SWR SYS REV 0.09%||N/A||2.45%|
|TENNESSEE ENERGY ACQUISITION CORP GAS REV 5.25%||N/A||1.78%|
|GULF COAST INDL DEV AUTH TEX REV 0.05%||N/A||1.60%|
|METROPOLITAN TRANSN AUTH N Y REV 0.1%||N/A||1.56%|
|BLACK BELT ENERGY GAS DIST ALA GAS PREPAY REV 4%||N/A||1.27%|
|NEW YORK N Y CITY INDL DEV AGY REV 0.12%||N/A||1.13%|
|ARIZONA HEALTH FACS AUTH REV 0.08%||N/A||0.97%|
|MISSISSIPPI BUSINESS FIN CORP MISS GULF OPPORTUNITY ZONE 0.08%||N/A||0.86%|
|CHESAPEAKE BAY BRDG & TUNL DIST VA REV 5%||N/A||0.78%|
|MIZUHO FLOATER / RESIDUAL TR VAR STS 0.36%||N/A||0.74%|
The following are AITFX strengths from our perspective:
The following are AITFX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AITFX net assets are $31.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AITFX 5-year return is 1.23%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 1.43%.
- AITFX 10-year return is 1.63%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Municipal Bond TR), 2.37%.
- Warning: this fund has a front-end sales fee. The maximum front-end fee is 1%. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant AITFX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AITFX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AITFX vs VMLUX
- AITFX vs VWSUX
- AITFX vs LTEBX
- AITFX vs LTMIX
- AITFX vs FMNDX
- AITFX vs FSTFX
- AITFX vs STRIX
- AITFX vs FMUSX
- AITFX vs ORSYX
- AITFX vs FLTDX
The Fund seeks current income which is exempt from regular federal income tax. Under normal circumstances, the Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in municipals that pay interest exempt from regular federal income tax. The Fund may invest up to 35% of the its assets in below investment-grade municipals.
STRIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (9.82% of Total Assets)
|TEXAS ST 5%||N/A||1.74%|
|ST JAMES PARISH LA REV 0.2%||N/A||1.22%|
|MIZUHO FLOATER / RESIDUAL TR VAR STS 0.34%||N/A||1.02%|
|MASSACHUSETTS ST DEV FIN AGY REV 5%||N/A||0.99%|
|PORT AUTH N Y & N J 5%||N/A||0.96%|
|DALLAS FORT WORTH TEX INTL ARPT REV 5%||N/A||0.83%|
|CHESAPEAKE BAY BRDG & TUNL DIST VA REV 5%||N/A||0.80%|
|SHELBY CNTY TENN HEALTH EDL & HSG FACS BRD REV 0.1%||N/A||0.77%|
|TENDER OPT BD TR RCPTS / CTFS VAR STS 0.27%||N/A||0.76%|
|PHOENIX ARIZ INDL DEV AUTH HEALTH CARE FACS REV 0.11%||N/A||0.73%|
The following are STRIX strengths from our perspective:
- STRIX 3-year return is 0.08%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Muni Inter-Short 1-10 TR USD), 0.07%.
- STRIX 5-year return is 1.34%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Muni Inter-Short 1-10 TR USD), 0.99%.
- STRIX 10-year return is 1.91%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Muni Inter-Short 1-10 TR USD), 1.5%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
STRIX consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant STRIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following STRIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- STRIX vs VMLUX
- STRIX vs VWSUX
- STRIX vs LTEBX
- STRIX vs LTMIX
- STRIX vs FMNDX
- STRIX vs FSTFX
- STRIX vs FMUSX
- STRIX vs ORSYX
- STRIX vs FLTDX
- STRIX vs ATFAX