|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||AlphaClone International Downside Hedged Index||FTSE Global All Cap ex US Net US RIC|
ALFI performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (48.28% of Total Assets)
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd ADR||TSM.TW||5.67%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC ADR Class A||RDS.A.L||5.55%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||5.26%|
|Baidu Inc ADR||BIDU||5.20%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||4.91%|
|JD.com Inc ADR||JD||4.57%|
|Ctrip.com International Ltd ADR||CTRP||4.46%|
|Shire PLC ADR||SHPG||4.29%|
|Grupo Televisa SAB ADR||TV.MX||4.21%|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd ADR||TEVA||4.16%|
ALFI prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ALFI weaknesses from our perspective:
- ALFI net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant ALFI comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ALFI comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ALFI vs VXUS
- ALFI vs VEU
- ALFI vs IXUS
- ALFI vs ACWX
- ALFI vs CWI
- ALFI vs PID
- ALFI vs IQDF
- ALFI vs DNL
- ALFI vs FPXI
- ALFI vs VIDI
The Fund seeks to track the performance of a benchmark index that measures the investment return of stocks issued by companies located in developed and emerging markets, excluding the United States.
VXUS performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (11.17% of Total Assets)
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||2.20%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||1.80%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||1.50%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||0.96%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||0.93%|
|Toyota Motor Corp||7203||0.66%|
|ASML Holding NV||ASML||0.59%|
The following are VXUS strengths from our perspective:
- VXUS 3-year return is 5.45%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 4.66%.
- VXUS 5-year return is 3.94%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 3.75%.
- VXUS 10-year return is 6.3%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 5.88%.
- VXUS expense ratio is 0.07%, which is considered low. Nice job picking a low-cost fund.
VXUS consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant VXUS comparisons
You may also want to check out the following VXUS comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- VXUS vs VEU
- VXUS vs VWO
- VXUS vs VTI
- VXUS vs IXUS
- VXUS vs VTIAX
- VXUS vs VSS
- VXUS vs SCHF
- VXUS vs VOO
- VXUS vs ACWX
- VXUS vs CWI
- VXUS vs PID
- VXUS vs IQDF
- VXUS vs DNL
- VXUS vs FPXI
- VXUS vs VIDI
- VXUS vs IGRO