|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||International Equity: Miscellaneous Region||International Equity: Miscellaneous Region|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
AMDEX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (56.87% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||7.07%|
|Bank Hapoalim BM||POLI||6.18%|
|Bank Leumi Le-Israel BM||LUMI||6.16%|
|Check Point Software Technologies Ltd||CHKP||6.05%|
|Perrigo Co PLC||PRGO||5.70%|
|Azrieli Group Ltd||AZRG||5.37%|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd ADR||TEVA||5.28%|
|Mellanox Technologies Ltd||N/A||4.65%|
|Elbit Systems Ltd||ESLT||4.19%|
AMDEX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AMDEX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMDEX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant AMDEX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMDEX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMDEX vs FICDX
- AMDEX vs FNORX
- AMDEX vs TRAMX
- AMDEX vs MAKOX
- AMDEX vs TREMX
- AMDEX vs FICCX
- AMDEX vs CNZLX
- AMDEX vs MIKOX
- AMDEX vs LETRX
- AMDEX vs IIRFX
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation through investment primarily in the equity securities of Russian companies. The Fund seeks to achieve its objective by normally investing at least 80% of its assets in equity securities (including common and preferred stocks, and convertible securities) of Russian companies.
IIRFX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (62.85% of Total Assets)
|Yandex NV Shs Class-A-||YNDX||9.05%|
|Mining and Metallurgical Company NORILSK NICKEL PJSC||GMKN||8.99%|
|EPAM Systems Inc||EPAM||7.17%|
|Kinross Gold Corp||K.TO||6.48%|
|X5 Retail Group NV GDR||FIVE||6.10%|
|Polymetal International PLC||POLY||6.04%|
|Mobile TeleSystems PJSC ADR||MBT||5.63%|
|Sberbank of Russia PJSC||SBER||4.48%|
|QIWI PLC ADR||QIWI||4.46%|
|Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan JSC GDR||HSBK||4.45%|
The following are IIRFX strengths from our perspective:
- IIRFX 3-year return is -49.98%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI Russia 10-40 GR USD), -98.43%.
- IIRFX 5-year return is -30.72%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI Russia 10-40 GR USD), -91.44%.
- IIRFX 10-year return is -15.93%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI Russia 10-40 GR USD), -71.15%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are IIRFX weaknesses from our perspective:
Other relevant IIRFX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following IIRFX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- IIRFX vs FICDX
- IIRFX vs FNORX
- IIRFX vs TRAMX
- IIRFX vs MAKOX
- IIRFX vs TREMX
- IIRFX vs FICCX
- IIRFX vs CNZLX
- IIRFX vs MIKOX
- IIRFX vs LETRX
- IIRFX vs AMDEX