|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||International Equity: Miscellaneous Region||International Equity: Miscellaneous Region|
|Family||AMIDEX||T. Rowe Price|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
AMDEX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (56.87% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||7.07%|
|Bank Hapoalim BM||POLI||6.18%|
|Bank Leumi Le-Israel BM||LUMI||6.16%|
|Check Point Software Technologies Ltd||CHKP||6.05%|
|Perrigo Co PLC||PRGO||5.70%|
|Azrieli Group Ltd||AZRG||5.37%|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd ADR||TEVA||5.28%|
|Mellanox Technologies Ltd||N/A||4.65%|
|Elbit Systems Ltd||ESLT||4.19%|
AMDEX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AMDEX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMDEX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant AMDEX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMDEX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMDEX vs FICDX
- AMDEX vs FNORX
- AMDEX vs TRAMX
- AMDEX vs MAKOX
- AMDEX vs TREMX
- AMDEX vs FICCX
- AMDEX vs CNZLX
- AMDEX vs MIKOX
- AMDEX vs LETRX
- AMDEX vs IIRFX
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital by investing primarily in the common stocks of companies located or with primary operations in Africa and the Middle East. The Fund seeks to invest all of its investments (normally at least 80% of net assets) in African and the Middle Eastern companies.
TRAMX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (51.75% of Total Assets)
|Naspers Ltd Class N||NPN.JO||10.96%|
|Al Rajhi Bank||1120||8.64%|
|National Bank of Kuwait SAK||NBK||5.96%|
|Qatar National Bank SAQ||N/A||4.34%|
|Shoprite Holdings Ltd||SHP.JO||3.93%|
|The National Commercial Bank||N/A||3.64%|
|Mouwasat Medical Services Co||N/A||3.60%|
|Saudi Basic Industries Corp||2010||3.20%|
|Label Vie SA||N/A||2.94%|
The following are TRAMX strengths from our perspective:
- TRAMX 3-year return is 8.67%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 4.66%.
- TRAMX 5-year return is 7.42%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 3.75%.
- TRAMX 10-year return is 7.25%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 5.88%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are TRAMX weaknesses from our perspective:
Other relevant TRAMX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following TRAMX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- TRAMX vs FICDX
- TRAMX vs FNORX
- TRAMX vs MAKOX
- TRAMX vs TREMX
- TRAMX vs FICCX
- TRAMX vs CNZLX
- TRAMX vs MIKOX
- TRAMX vs LETRX
- TRAMX vs IIRFX
- TRAMX vs AMDEX