|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||International Equity: Miscellaneous Region||International Equity: Miscellaneous Region|
|Family||AMIDEX||T. Rowe Price|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
AMDEX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (56.87% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||7.07%|
|Bank Hapoalim BM||POLI||6.18%|
|Bank Leumi Le-Israel BM||LUMI||6.16%|
|Check Point Software Technologies Ltd||CHKP||6.05%|
|Perrigo Co PLC||PRGO||5.70%|
|Azrieli Group Ltd||AZRG||5.37%|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd ADR||TEVA||5.28%|
|Mellanox Technologies Ltd||N/A||4.65%|
|Elbit Systems Ltd||ESLT||4.19%|
AMDEX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AMDEX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMDEX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant AMDEX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMDEX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMDEX vs FICDX
- AMDEX vs FNORX
- AMDEX vs TRAMX
- AMDEX vs MAKOX
- AMDEX vs TREMX
- AMDEX vs FICCX
- AMDEX vs CNZLX
- AMDEX vs MIKOX
- AMDEX vs LETRX
- AMDEX vs IIRFX
The Fund seeks long-term capital growth by investing in common stocks of companies in the emerging market countries of Europe and the Mediterranean region.
TREMX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (64.07% of Total Assets)
|Sberbank of Russia PJSC||SBER||14.95%|
|Gazprom PJSC ADR||OGZD||10.48%|
|Mail.ru Group Ltd GDR||5.97%|
|NOVATEK PJSC GDR||NVTK||4.58%|
|OTP Bank PLC||OTP||3.69%|
|Mining and Metallurgical Company NORILSK NICKEL PJSC||GMKN||3.65%|
|X5 Retail Group NV GDR||FIVE||3.31%|
|Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan JSC GDR||HSBK||3.30%|
The following are TREMX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are TREMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- TREMX net assets are $25.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- TREMX 3-year return is -42.6%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM Europe NR USD), -32.44%.
- TREMX 5-year return is -27.79%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM Europe NR USD), -19.83%.
- TREMX 10-year return is -15.31%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM Europe NR USD), -10.81%.
- TREMX 15-year return is -13.49%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM Europe NR USD), -9.78%.
- TREMX expense ratio is 1.41%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant TREMX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following TREMX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- TREMX vs FICDX
- TREMX vs FNORX
- TREMX vs TRAMX
- TREMX vs MAKOX
- TREMX vs FICCX
- TREMX vs CNZLX
- TREMX vs MIKOX
- TREMX vs LETRX
- TREMX vs IIRFX
- TREMX vs AMDEX