|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||U.S. Equity: Small Value||U.S. Equity: Small Value|
|Family||Columbia||American Century Investments|
AMVAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (18.12% of Total Assets)
|Nexstar Media Group Inc Class A||NXST||1.89%|
|D.R. Horton Inc||DHI||1.89%|
|Horizon Therapeutics PLC||HZNP||1.82%|
|First Industrial Realty Trust Inc||FR||1.79%|
|Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc||ARE||1.78%|
|Sun Communities Inc||SUI||1.77%|
|Leidos Holdings Inc||LDOS||1.74%|
|Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp Class A||BAH||1.74%|
AMVAX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AMVAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMVAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant AMVAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMVAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMVAX vs VSIAX
- AMVAX vs VSIIX
- AMVAX vs ESPNX
- AMVAX vs FCPVX
- AMVAX vs AVFIX
- AMVAX vs NOSGX
- AMVAX vs FVADX
- AMVAX vs FRVLX
- AMVAX vs FCVIX
- AMVAX vs RYPNX
The Fund seeks long-term capital growth. Income is a secondary objective. The portfolio managers will invest at least 80% of the fund's assets in small cap companies.
ASVIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (23.19% of Total Assets)
|Compass Diversified Holdings||CODI||3.00%|
|Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc||SPB||2.82%|
|Graphic Packaging Holding Co||GPK||2.48%|
|Home BancShares Inc||HOMB||2.40%|
|Axis Capital Holdings Ltd||AXS||2.28%|
|UMB Financial Corp||UMBF||2.03%|
|Penske Automotive Group Inc||PAG||1.96%|
|Minerals Technologies Inc||MTX||1.90%|
|The Brink's Co||BCO||1.81%|
The following are ASVIX strengths from our perspective:
- ASVIX 3-year return is 13.43%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 8.44%.
- ASVIX 5-year return is 9.7%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 6.6%.
- ASVIX 10-year return is 12.12%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 10.29%.
- ASVIX 15-year return is 8.48%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 5.93%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ASVIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASVIX expense ratio is 1.19%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant ASVIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ASVIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ASVIX vs VSIAX
- ASVIX vs VSIIX
- ASVIX vs ESPNX
- ASVIX vs FCPVX
- ASVIX vs AVFIX
- ASVIX vs NOSGX
- ASVIX vs FVADX
- ASVIX vs FRVLX
- ASVIX vs FCVIX
- ASVIX vs RYPNX