|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||U.S. Equity: Small Value||U.S. Equity: Small Value|
AMVAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (18.12% of Total Assets)
|Nexstar Media Group Inc Class A||NXST||1.89%|
|D.R. Horton Inc||DHI||1.89%|
|Horizon Therapeutics PLC||HZNP||1.82%|
|First Industrial Realty Trust Inc||FR||1.79%|
|Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc||ARE||1.78%|
|Sun Communities Inc||SUI||1.77%|
|Leidos Holdings Inc||LDOS||1.74%|
|Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp Class A||BAH||1.74%|
AMVAX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AMVAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMVAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant AMVAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMVAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMVAX vs ABSYX
- AMVAX vs NOSGX
- AMVAX vs NSVAX
- AMVAX vs OVSAX
- AMVAX vs OVSYX
- AMVAX vs PCFAX
- AMVAX vs PCFDX
- AMVAX vs PCFEX
- AMVAX vs PCFIX
- AMVAX vs PCVAX
FCVIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (20.42% of Total Assets)
|SPX FLOW Inc||FLOW||2.28%|
|JELD-WEN Holding Inc||JELD||2.16%|
|TRI Pointe Group Inc||TPH||2.08%|
|Bank of N.T Butterfield & Son Ltd||NTB||2.03%|
|Regal Beloit Corp||RBC||1.99%|
|Enstar Group Ltd||ESGR||1.87%|
The following are FCVIX strengths from our perspective:
- FCVIX 3-year return is 11.46%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 6.71%.
- FCVIX 5-year return is 7.26%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 4.72%.
- FCVIX 10-year return is 11.27%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 9.32%.
- FCVIX 15-year return is 7.92%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 5.34%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are FCVIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- FCVIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant FCVIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following FCVIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- FCVIX vs ABSYX
- FCVIX vs NOSGX
- FCVIX vs NSVAX
- FCVIX vs OVSAX
- FCVIX vs OVSYX
- FCVIX vs PCFAX
- FCVIX vs PCFDX
- FCVIX vs PCFEX
- FCVIX vs PCFIX
- FCVIX vs PCVAX