|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||U.S. Equity: Small Value||U.S. Equity: Small Value|
|Management Style||active||passive (index-based)|
AMVAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (18.12% of Total Assets)
|Nexstar Media Group Inc Class A||NXST||1.89%|
|D.R. Horton Inc||DHI||1.89%|
|Horizon Therapeutics PLC||HZNP||1.82%|
|First Industrial Realty Trust Inc||FR||1.79%|
|Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc||ARE||1.78%|
|Sun Communities Inc||SUI||1.77%|
|Leidos Holdings Inc||LDOS||1.74%|
|Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp Class A||BAH||1.74%|
AMVAX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AMVAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMVAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant AMVAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMVAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMVAX vs VSIAX
- AMVAX vs VSIIX
- AMVAX vs ESPNX
- AMVAX vs FCPVX
- AMVAX vs AVFIX
- AMVAX vs NOSGX
- AMVAX vs FVADX
- AMVAX vs FRVLX
- AMVAX vs FCVIX
- AMVAX vs RYPNX
The Fund seeks to track the performance of a benchmark index that measures the investment return of small-capitalization value stocks. The Fund employs an indexing investment approach designed to track the performance of the CRSP US Small Cap Value Index by investing all of its assets in the stocks that make up the Index.
VSIAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (5.81% of Total Assets)
|Generac Holdings Inc||GNRC||0.61%|
|Atmos Energy Corp||ATO||0.59%|
|Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp Class A||BAH||0.57%|
|VICI Properties Inc Ordinary Shares||VICI||0.54%|
|RPM International Inc||RPM||0.54%|
|Molina Healthcare Inc||MOH||0.54%|
|Brown & Brown Inc||BRO||0.54%|
|Essential Utilities Inc||WTRG||0.49%|
The following are VSIAX strengths from our perspective:
- VSIAX 3-year return is 9.52%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (CRSP US Small Cap Value TR USD), 9.5%.
- VSIAX 10-year return is 11.77%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (CRSP US Small Cap Value TR USD), 11.07%.
- VSIAX expense ratio is 0.07%, which is considered low. Nice job picking a low-cost fund.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
VSIAX consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant VSIAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following VSIAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- VSIAX vs VSMAX
- VSIAX vs VSGAX
- VSIAX vs VTSAX
- VSIAX vs VB
- VSIAX vs VSIIX
- VSIAX vs ESPNX
- VSIAX vs FCPVX
- VSIAX vs AVFIX
- VSIAX vs NOSGX
- VSIAX vs FVADX
- VSIAX vs FRVLX
- VSIAX vs FCVIX
- VSIAX vs RYPNX
- VSIAX vs ASVIX