|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||U.S. Equity: Small Value||U.S. Equity: Small Value|
AMVCX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (18.12% of Total Assets)
|Nexstar Media Group Inc Class A||NXST||1.89%|
|D.R. Horton Inc||DHI||1.89%|
|Horizon Therapeutics PLC||HZNP||1.82%|
|First Industrial Realty Trust Inc||FR||1.79%|
|Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc||ARE||1.78%|
|Sun Communities Inc||SUI||1.77%|
|Leidos Holdings Inc||LDOS||1.74%|
|Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp Class A||BAH||1.74%|
AMVCX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AMVCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMVCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
Other relevant AMVCX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMVCX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMVCX vs VSIAX
- AMVCX vs VSIIX
- AMVCX vs ESPNX
- AMVCX vs FCPVX
- AMVCX vs AVFIX
- AMVCX vs NOSGX
- AMVCX vs FVADX
- AMVCX vs FRVLX
- AMVCX vs FCVIX
- AMVCX vs RYPNX
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation and current income by investing primarily in equity securities. Ordinarily, at least 80% of the total assets of the Fund are invested in equity securities of US companies with market capitalizations of $2 billion or less at the time of investment.
AVFIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (15.59% of Total Assets)
|State Street Instl US Govt MMkt Slct||GVSXX||3.81%|
|Future on Russel 2000 (TR) Dec20||N/A||3.75%|
|Arrow Electronics Inc||ARW||1.03%|
|Greenbrier Companies Inc||GBX||0.97%|
|Evercore Inc A||EVR||0.95%|
|MGIC Investment Corp||MTG||0.91%|
|Enstar Group Ltd||ESGR||0.89%|
|Prosperity Bancshares Inc||PB||0.77%|
The following are AVFIX strengths from our perspective:
- AVFIX 3-year return is 9.63%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 8.44%.
- AVFIX 5-year return is 6.67%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 6.6%.
- AVFIX 10-year return is 10.76%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 10.29%.
- AVFIX 15-year return is 6.75%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 5.93%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AVFIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AVFIX expense ratio is 0.81%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant AVFIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AVFIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AVFIX vs VSIAX
- AVFIX vs VSIIX
- AVFIX vs ESPNX
- AVFIX vs FCPVX
- AVFIX vs NOSGX
- AVFIX vs FVADX
- AVFIX vs FRVLX
- AVFIX vs FCVIX
- AVFIX vs RYPNX
- AVFIX vs ASVIX