|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||U.S. Equity: Small Value||U.S. Equity: Small Value|
AMVCX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (18.12% of Total Assets)
|Nexstar Media Group Inc Class A||NXST||1.89%|
|D.R. Horton Inc||DHI||1.89%|
|Horizon Therapeutics PLC||HZNP||1.82%|
|First Industrial Realty Trust Inc||FR||1.79%|
|Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc||ARE||1.78%|
|Sun Communities Inc||SUI||1.77%|
|Leidos Holdings Inc||LDOS||1.74%|
|Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp Class A||BAH||1.74%|
AMVCX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AMVCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMVCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
Other relevant AMVCX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMVCX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMVCX vs VSIAX
- AMVCX vs VSIIX
- AMVCX vs ESPNX
- AMVCX vs FCPVX
- AMVCX vs AVFIX
- AMVCX vs NOSGX
- AMVCX vs FVADX
- AMVCX vs FRVLX
- AMVCX vs FCVIX
- AMVCX vs RYPNX
The Fund seeks capital appreciation by investing at least 80% of assets in securities of companies with small market capitalizations. The Fund also invests in securities of companies that it believes are undervalued in the marketplace.
FCPVX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (20.42% of Total Assets)
|SPX FLOW Inc||FLOW||2.28%|
|JELD-WEN Holding Inc||JELD||2.16%|
|TRI Pointe Group Inc||TPH||2.08%|
|Bank of N.T Butterfield & Son Ltd||NTB||2.03%|
|Regal Beloit Corp||RBC||1.99%|
|Enstar Group Ltd||ESGR||1.87%|
The following are FCPVX strengths from our perspective:
- FCPVX 3-year return is 13.74%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 8.44%.
- FCPVX 5-year return is 9.49%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 6.6%.
- FCPVX 10-year return is 12.22%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 10.29%.
- FCPVX 15-year return is 8.67%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 5.93%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are FCPVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- FCPVX expense ratio is 0.97%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant FCPVX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following FCPVX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- FCPVX vs VSIAX
- FCPVX vs VSIIX
- FCPVX vs ESPNX
- FCPVX vs AVFIX
- FCPVX vs NOSGX
- FCPVX vs FVADX
- FCPVX vs FRVLX
- FCPVX vs FCVIX
- FCPVX vs RYPNX
- FCPVX vs ASVIX