Both ANDNX and DODFX are mutual funds. ANDNX has a lower 5-year return than DODFX (3.03% vs 3.11%). ANDNX has a higher expense ratio than DODFX (0.8% vs 0.62%). Below is the comparison between ANDNX and DODFX.
|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||International Equity: Foreign Large Blend||International Equity: Foreign Large Blend|
|Family||AQR Funds||Dodge & Cox|
The Fund seeks total return. The Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in equity instruments includeing common stock, preffered stock, convertible securities, options, warrants, ETFs that invest in equity securities of International issuers.
ANDNX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (18.49% of Total Assets)
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.63%|
|MSCI EAFE Index Future Dec 20||MFSZ0.PA||4.60%|
|Woolworths Group Ltd||WOW||1.31%|
|Novo Nordisk A/S B||NOVO B||1.12%|
|Coloplast A/S B||COLO B||1.09%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||1.08%|
ANDNX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ANDNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ANDNX net assets are $7.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ANDNX 3-year return is 3.72%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 5.11%.
- ANDNX 5-year return is 3.03%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 4.06%.
- ANDNX expense ratio is 0.8%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant ANDNX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ANDNX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ANDNX vs VGTSX
- ANDNX vs VTIAX
- ANDNX vs DODFX
- ANDNX vs VTSNX
- ANDNX vs VTPSX
- ANDNX vs VTMGX
- ANDNX vs APHKX
- ANDNX vs VDIPX
- ANDNX vs VTMNX
- ANDNX vs VTISX
The Fund seeks long-term growth of principal and income by investing primarily in a diversified portfolio of equity securities issued by non-U.S. companies from at least three different foreign countries, including emerging markets.
DODFX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (28.98% of Total Assets)
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd Participating Preferred||005935.KS||3.60%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||ICICIBANK.||2.92%|
|UBS Group AG||UBSG||2.83%|
|Mitsubishi Electric Corp||6503||2.82%|
|Credit Suisse Group AG||CSGN||2.79%|
|Honda Motor Co Ltd||7267||2.49%|
The following are DODFX strengths from our perspective:
- DODFX 3-year return is 6.91%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 4.46%.
- DODFX 10-year return is 7.19%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 6.6%.
- DODFX 15-year return is 2.69%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 1.91%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are DODFX weaknesses from our perspective:
Other relevant DODFX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following DODFX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- DODFX vs VXUS
- DODFX vs VGTSX
- DODFX vs VTIAX
- DODFX vs VTSNX
- DODFX vs VTPSX
- DODFX vs VTMGX
- DODFX vs APHKX
- DODFX vs VDIPX
- DODFX vs VTMNX
- DODFX vs VTISX
- DODFX vs TCIEX