Both ANDNX and VTMNX are mutual funds. ANDNX has a lower 5-year return than VTMNX (3.03% vs 4.24%). ANDNX has a higher expense ratio than VTMNX (0.8% vs 0.05%). Below is the comparison between ANDNX and VTMNX.
|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||International Equity: Foreign Large Blend||International Equity: Foreign Large Blend|
|Management Style||active||passive (index-based)|
The Fund seeks total return. The Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in equity instruments includeing common stock, preffered stock, convertible securities, options, warrants, ETFs that invest in equity securities of International issuers.
ANDNX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (18.49% of Total Assets)
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.63%|
|MSCI EAFE Index Future Dec 20||MFSZ0.PA||4.60%|
|Woolworths Group Ltd||WOW||1.31%|
|Novo Nordisk A/S B||NOVO B||1.12%|
|Coloplast A/S B||COLO B||1.09%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||1.08%|
ANDNX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ANDNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ANDNX net assets are $7.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ANDNX 3-year return is 3.72%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 5.11%.
- ANDNX 5-year return is 3.03%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 4.06%.
- ANDNX expense ratio is 0.8%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant ANDNX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ANDNX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ANDNX vs VGTSX
- ANDNX vs VTIAX
- ANDNX vs DODFX
- ANDNX vs VTSNX
- ANDNX vs VTPSX
- ANDNX vs VTMGX
- ANDNX vs APHKX
- ANDNX vs VDIPX
- ANDNX vs VTMNX
- ANDNX vs VTISX
The Fund seeks to track the performance of a benchmark index that measures the investment return of stocks issued by companies located in the major markets of Europe and the Pacific Region. The Fund employs an indexing investment approach designed to track the performance of FTSE Developed All Cap ex US Index.
VTMNX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (10.05% of Total Assets)
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||1.30%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||1.22%|
|Toyota Motor Corp||7203||0.89%|
|ASML Holding NV||ASML||0.80%|
|AIA Group Ltd||01299.HK||0.65%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE||MC.PA||0.63%|
The following are VTMNX strengths from our perspective:
- VTMNX 3-year return is 5.84%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (FTSE Developed ex US All Cap (US RIC)NR USD), 5.64%.
- VTMNX 5-year return is 4.24%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (FTSE Developed ex US All Cap (US RIC)NR USD), 4.25%.
- VTMNX 10-year return is 7.18%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (FTSE Developed ex US All Cap (US RIC)NR USD), 6.88%.
- VTMNX 15-year return is 2.34%, which is in line with the 15-year return of the benchmark index (FTSE Developed ex US All Cap (US RIC)NR USD), 2.48%.
- VTMNX expense ratio is 0.05%, which is considered low. Nice job picking a low-cost fund.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
VTMNX consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant VTMNX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following VTMNX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- VTMNX vs VGTSX
- VTMNX vs VTIAX
- VTMNX vs DODFX
- VTMNX vs VTSNX
- VTMNX vs VTPSX
- VTMNX vs VTMGX
- VTMNX vs APHKX
- VTMNX vs VDIPX
- VTMNX vs VTISX
- VTMNX vs TCIEX