Both APHYX and ODMAX are mutual funds. APHYX has a higher 5-year return than ODMAX (6.66% vs 0.66%). APHYX has a lower expense ratio than ODMAX (1% vs 1.2%). Below is the comparison between APHYX and ODMAX.
|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||International Equity: Diversified Emerging Market||International Equity: Diversified Emerging Market|
|Family||Artisan Partners Funds Inc||Invesco|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. It constructs a diversified portfolio of securities that offer exposure to developing world economies. In pursuit of this goal, it generally invests substantially in companies domiciled in or economically tied to countries that have characteristics of the developing world.
APHYX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (50.94% of Total Assets)
|Visa Inc Class A||V||6.90%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||6.90%|
|Sea Ltd ADR||SE.SI||5.13%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||4.55%|
|Uber Technologies Inc||UBER||4.53%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd ADR||HDB.BO||4.37%|
|Veeva Systems Inc Class A||VEEV||4.36%|
The following are APHYX strengths from our perspective:
- APHYX 3-year return is 6.42%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 3.74%.
- APHYX 5-year return is 6.66%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 3.14%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are APHYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- APHYX expense ratio is 1%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant APHYX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following APHYX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- APHYX vs ODVYX
- APHYX vs VEMAX
- APHYX vs NEWFX
- APHYX vs VEMIX
- APHYX vs EMGNX
- APHYX vs VEMRX
- APHYX vs FEMKX
- APHYX vs HLMEX
- APHYX vs MADCX
- APHYX vs ODMAX
The Fund seeks aggressive capital appreciation by investing in common stocks of issuers in emerging and developing markets throughout the world. The Fund will invest at least 80% of its total net assets in equity securities of companies with high growth potential in at least three developing markets.
ODMAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (52.49% of Total Assets)
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||8.21%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||7.13%|
|MASTER CHINA SERIES 1||N/A||6.87%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA.PA||6.55%|
|Yum China Holdings Inc Ordinary Shares||YUMC.HK||3.97%|
|AIA Group Ltd||01299.BO||3.87%|
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||HDFC||3.80%|
|Yandex NV Shs Class-A-||YNDX||3.53%|
|Huazhu Group Ltd ADR||HTHT||3.41%|
The following are ODMAX strengths from our perspective:
- ODMAX 15-year return is 3.31%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 2.56%.
The following are ODMAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ODMAX 3-year return is -1.87%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 3.74%.
- ODMAX 5-year return is 0.66%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 3.14%.
- ODMAX 10-year return is 3.04%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 3.75%.
- ODMAX expense ratio is 1.2%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ODMAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ODMAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ODMAX vs ODVYX
- ODMAX vs VEMAX
- ODMAX vs NEWFX
- ODMAX vs VEMIX
- ODMAX vs EMGNX
- ODMAX vs VEMRX
- ODMAX vs FEMKX
- ODMAX vs HLMEX
- ODMAX vs MADCX
- ODMAX vs LZEMX