|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||U.S. Equity: Large Blend||U.S. Equity: Large Blend|
|Family||American Funds||American Beacon|
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital and income. The Fund invests primarily in common stocks, most of which have a history of paying dividends. Although the Fund focuses on investments in medium to larger capitalization companies, its investments are not limited to a particular capitalization size.
AIVSX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (39.11% of Total Assets)
AIVSX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AIVSX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AIVSX 3-year return is 10.53%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.04%.
- AIVSX 5-year return is 9.53%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.37%.
- AIVSX 10-year return is 12.2%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.88%.
- AIVSX 15-year return is 7.33%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 8.67%.
- AIVSX expense ratio is 0.57%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.24%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant AIVSX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AIVSX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AIVSX vs VSMPX
- AIVSX vs VFIAX
- AIVSX vs VTSAX
- AIVSX vs VIIIX
- AIVSX vs VINIX
- AIVSX vs VFFSX
- AIVSX vs VITSX
- AIVSX vs SWPPX
- AIVSX vs ANCFX
- AIVSX vs VDIGX
AQCPX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (23.29% of Total Assets)
The following are AQCPX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AQCPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQCPX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant AQCPX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AQCPX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AQCPX vs VSMPX
- AQCPX vs VFIAX
- AQCPX vs VTSAX
- AQCPX vs VIIIX
- AQCPX vs VINIX
- AQCPX vs VFFSX
- AQCPX vs VITSX
- AQCPX vs AIVSX
- AQCPX vs SWPPX
- AQCPX vs ANCFX