|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||U.S. Equity: Large Value||U.S. Equity: Large Value|
|Family||American Funds||American Beacon|
The Fund seeks current income, growth of capital and conservation of principal. The Fund seeks to invest primarily in common stocks of companies that are likely to participate in the growth of the American economy and whose dividends appear to be sustainable in the United States and Canada.
AMRMX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (25.00% of Total Assets)
|Comcast Corp Class A||CMCSA||3.09%|
|Gilead Sciences Inc||GILD||2.98%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||2.28%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||2.15%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||1.95%|
|Verizon Communications Inc||VZ||1.75%|
AMRMX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AMRMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMRMX 3-year return is 10.86%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.04%.
- AMRMX 5-year return is 10.36%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.37%.
- AMRMX 10-year return is 11.65%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.88%.
- AMRMX 15-year return is 7.6%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 8.67%.
- AMRMX expense ratio is 0.58%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant AMRMX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMRMX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMRMX vs DODGX
- AMRMX vs AWSHX
- AMRMX vs VEIRX
- AMRMX vs VWNAX
- AMRMX vs VVIAX
- AMRMX vs VWNEX
- AMRMX vs GSFTX
- AMRMX vs VIVIX
- AMRMX vs VWNFX
- AMRMX vs MADVX
AQVVX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (42.52% of Total Assets)
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Company||BMY||4.17%|
|Gilead Sciences Inc||GILD||4.13%|
|Eaton Corp PLC||ETN||4.13%|
|C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc||CHRW||4.03%|
|Lam Research Corp||LRCX||3.83%|
The following are AQVVX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AQVVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQVVX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant AQVVX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AQVVX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AQVVX vs DODGX
- AQVVX vs AWSHX
- AQVVX vs VEIRX
- AQVVX vs VWNAX
- AQVVX vs AMRMX
- AQVVX vs VVIAX
- AQVVX vs VWNEX
- AQVVX vs GSFTX
- AQVVX vs VIVIX
- AQVVX vs VWNFX