|Family||Deutsche Bank||State Street Global Advisors|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||CSI 300 USD Hedged Index||S&P China BMI Index|
DBX ETF Trust - Xtrackers MSCI China A Inclusion Equity ETF is an exchange traded fund launched and managed by DBX Advisors LLC. It invests in public equity markets of China. It invests in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. The fund invests in growth and value stocks of large-cap companies. The fund seeks to track the performance of the MSCI China A Inclusion Index, by using full replication technique. DBX ETF Trust - Xtrackers MSCI China A Inclusion Equity ETF was formed on October 20, 2015 and is domiciled in the United States.
ASHX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (16.97% of Total Assets)
|Kweichow Moutai Co Ltd Class A||600519||5.52%|
|Contemporary Amperex Technology Co Ltd Class A||300750||2.56%|
|China Merchants Bank Co Ltd Class A||600036||1.76%|
|Wuliangye Yibin Co Ltd Class A||000858||1.69%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd Class A||601318||1.36%|
|China Yangtze Power Co Ltd Class A||600900||1.22%|
|BYD Co Ltd Class A||002594||1.18%|
|Luzhou Laojiao Co Ltd Class A||000568||0.86%|
|Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co Ltd Class A||300760||0.83%|
ASHX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ASHX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASHX net assets are $5.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant ASHX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ASHX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ASHX vs ASHR
- ASHX vs CNYA
- ASHX vs CN
- ASHX vs CNHX
- ASHX vs FCA
- ASHX vs GXC
- ASHX vs HAHA
- ASHX vs KBA
- ASHX vs KFYP
- ASHX vs MCHI
SPDR Index Shares Funds - SPDR S&P China ETF is an exchange traded fund launched by State Street Global Advisors, Inc. The fund is managed by SSGA Funds Management, Inc. It invests in public equity markets of China. The fund invests in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. The fund invests in growth and value stocks of companies across diversified market capitalization. The fund seeks to track the performance of the S&P China BMI Index, by using representative sampling technique. SPDR Index Shares Funds - SPDR S&P China ETF was formed on March 20, 2007 and is domiciled in the United States.
GXC performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (31.82% of Total Assets)
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||10.41%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Ordinary Shares||09988||7.36%|
|Meituan Class B||03690||3.22%|
|PDD Holdings Inc ADR||PDD||2.25%|
|China Construction Bank Corp Class H||00939||2.19%|
|JD.com Inc Ordinary Shares - Class A||09618||1.60%|
|NetEase Inc Ordinary Shares||09999||1.60%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd Class H||02318||1.54%|
The following are GXC strengths from our perspective:
- GXC 15-year return is 3.92%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 1.52%.
The following are GXC weaknesses from our perspective:
- GXC net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- GXC 3-year return is -14.23%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 2.21%.
- GXC 5-year return is -4.59%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 2.33%.
- GXC 10-year return is 1.28%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 5.03%.
- GXC expense ratio is 0.59%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant GXC comparisons
You may also want to check out the following GXC comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- GXC vs ASHR
- GXC vs CNYA
- GXC vs CN
- GXC vs ASHX
- GXC vs CNHX
- GXC vs FCA
- GXC vs HAHA
- GXC vs KBA
- GXC vs KFYP
- GXC vs MCHI