Both ASMMX and VWUAX are mutual funds. ASMMX has a higher 5-year return than VWUAX (13.36% vs 12.44%). ASMMX has a higher expense ratio than VWUAX (0.99% vs 0.28%). Below is the comparison between ASMMX and VWUAX.
|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||U.S. Equity: Large Growth||U.S. Equity: Large Growth|
The Fund seeks growth of capital by primarily investing in the common stock of companies that have the potential for growth in earnings, including small-sized growth companies, and in common stocks that are undervalued.
ASMMX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (40.97% of Total Assets)
|Facebook Inc A||FB||4.83%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||4.59%|
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||3.76%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||3.05%|
|Lowe's Companies Inc||LOW||2.61%|
|PayPal Holdings Inc||PYPL||2.17%|
ASMMX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ASMMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASMMX net assets are $347.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ASMMX expense ratio is 0.99%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ASMMX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ASMMX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ASMMX vs AGTHX
- ASMMX vs FCNTX
- ASMMX vs VPMAX
- ASMMX vs VIGAX
- ASMMX vs FBGRX
- ASMMX vs FDGRX
- ASMMX vs TRBCX
- ASMMX vs AMCPX
- ASMMX vs VWUAX
- ASMMX vs FMAGX
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation by investing in equity securities of corporations based in the United States. The fund invests mainly in large-capitalization stocks of seasoned U.S. companies with above-average earnings growth and reasonable stock prices.
VWUAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (39.11% of Total Assets)
The following are VWUAX strengths from our perspective:
- VWUAX 10-year return is 14.2%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 15.48%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are VWUAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- VWUAX 3-year return is 9.41%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 14.78%.
- VWUAX 5-year return is 12.44%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 15.1%.
- VWUAX 15-year return is 9.43%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 10.79%.
Other relevant VWUAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following VWUAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- VWUAX vs VIGAX
- VWUAX vs VUG
- VWUAX vs QQQ
- VWUAX vs VFIAX
- VWUAX vs VTSAX
- VWUAX vs VWUSX
- VWUAX vs AGTHX
- VWUAX vs FCNTX
- VWUAX vs VPMAX
- VWUAX vs FBGRX
- VWUAX vs FDGRX
- VWUAX vs TRBCX
- VWUAX vs AMCPX
- VWUAX vs FMAGX
- VWUAX vs VIGIX