Both AADEX and AWSHX are mutual funds. AADEX has a lower 5-year return than AWSHX (10.59% vs 11.74%). AADEX has a higher expense ratio than AWSHX (0.63% vs 0.57%). Below is the comparison between AADEX and AWSHX.
|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Category||Large Value||Large Value|
|Family||American Beacon||American Funds|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation and current income by typically investing in equity securities of U.S. companies with market capitalizations of $5 billion or more at the time of investment.
AADEX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (23.87% of Total Assets)
|Future on S&P 500 Jun21||N/A||3.09%|
|State Street Instl US Govt MMkt Slct||GVSXX||3.03%|
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||2.52%|
|American International Group Inc||AIG||2.36%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||2.30%|
|Comcast Corp Class A||CMCSA||2.26%|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc||GS||1.95%|
The following are AADEX strengths from our perspective:
- AADEX 10-year return is 11.15%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 10.95%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AADEX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AADEX 3-year return is 9.99%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 11.93%.
- AADEX 5-year return is 10.59%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 12.07%.
- AADEX expense ratio is 0.63%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant AADEX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADEX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AADEX vs DODGX
- AADEX vs AWSHX
- AADEX vs AMRMX
- AADEX vs GSFTX
- AADEX vs MADVX
- AADEX vs PRFDX
- AADEX vs NBPIX
- AADEX vs SFLNX
- AADEX vs DHLRX
- AADEX vs FEQIX
The Fund seeks to produce income and to provide an opportunity for growth of principal consistent with sound common stock investing. The Fund invests primarily in common stocks of established companies that are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and have a strong record of earnings and dividends.
AWSHX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (30.63% of Total Assets)
|Comcast Corp Class A||CMCSA||4.26%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||3.35%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||2.21%|
|Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc||MMC||2.09%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||1.97%|
|CVS Health Corp||CVS||1.87%|
The following are AWSHX strengths from our perspective:
- AWSHX 10-year return is 12.18%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.21%.
The following are AWSHX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AWSHX 3-year return is 10.55%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 16.77%.
- AWSHX 5-year return is 11.74%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 16.15%.
- AWSHX expense ratio is 0.57%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.2486611073%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant AWSHX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AWSHX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AWSHX vs DODGX
- AWSHX vs AMRMX
- AWSHX vs GSFTX
- AWSHX vs MADVX
- AWSHX vs PRFDX
- AWSHX vs NBPIX
- AWSHX vs SFLNX
- AWSHX vs DHLRX
- AWSHX vs FEQIX
- AWSHX vs DSEEX