|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||U.S. Balanced: Target-Date 2020||U.S. Balanced: Target-Date 2020|
BAPCX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (83.85% of Total Assets)
|iShares US Treasury Bond ETF||GOVT||21.10%|
|iShares Edge Investment Grade Enh Bd ETF||IGEB||15.88%|
|BlackRock Total Factor K||BSTKX||9.68%|
|iShares TIPS Bond ETF||TIP||7.89%|
|iShares Edge MSCI Min Vol USA ETF||USMV||6.87%|
|iShares Edge MSCI USA Quality Factor ETF||QUAL||6.36%|
|iShares Edge High Yield Defensive Bd ETF||HYDB||5.34%|
|iShares Edge MSCI USA Value Factor ETF||VLUE||4.38%|
|Future on Master Small Cap Index||N/A||3.81%|
|iShares Edge MSCI USA Momentum Fctr ETF||MTUM||2.54%|
BAPCX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are BAPCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- BAPCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant BAPCX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following BAPCX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- BAPCX vs VTWNX
- BAPCX vs FFFDX
- BAPCX vs TRRBX
- BAPCX vs TLWIX
- BAPCX vs AACTX
- BAPCX vs TCWIX
- BAPCX vs FDIFX
- BAPCX vs SWCRX
- BAPCX vs SWYLX
- BAPCX vs TRRUX
The Fund seeks to provide capital appreciation and income consistent with its current asset allocation. The Fund invests in the underlying funds in accordance with its target portfolio allocation. These underlying funds invest their assets directly in equity, fixed income, cash and cash equivalents.
SWYLX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (98.92% of Total Assets)
|Schwab US Aggregate Bond ETFâ¢||SCHZ||42.28%|
|Schwab US Large-Cap ETFâ¢||SCHX||24.75%|
|Schwab International Equity ETFâ¢||SCHF||11.28%|
|Schwab Short-Term US Treasury ETFâ¢||SCHO||7.97%|
|Schwab US TIPS ETFâ¢||SCHP||6.00%|
|Schwab Variable Share Price Money Ultra||SVUXX||3.00%|
|Schwab US REIT ETFâ¢||SCHH||1.96%|
|Schwab US Small-Cap ETFâ¢||SCHA||1.68%|
The following are SWYLX strengths from our perspective:
- SWYLX expense ratio is 0.03%, which is considered low. Nice job picking a low-cost fund.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are SWYLX weaknesses from our perspective:
- SWYLX net assets are $273.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- SWYLX 3-year return is 4.77%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Moderate Target Risk TR USD), 5.84%.
- SWYLX 5-year return is 4.98%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Moderate Target Risk TR USD), 5.84%.
Other relevant SWYLX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following SWYLX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- SWYLX vs VTWNX
- SWYLX vs FFFDX
- SWYLX vs TRRBX
- SWYLX vs TLWIX
- SWYLX vs AACTX
- SWYLX vs TCWIX
- SWYLX vs FDIFX
- SWYLX vs SWCRX
- SWYLX vs TRRUX
- SWYLX vs CCCTX