|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||U.S. Balanced: Target-Date 2035||U.S. Balanced: Target-Date 2035|
The Fund seeks to provide for investors that plan to retire in 2035. Depending on its proximity to its target date, the Fund will seek to achieve the following: growth, income and conservation of capital. Each Fund will attempt to achieve its investment objectives by investing in a mix of American Funds.
AAFTX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (65.06% of Total Assets)
|American Funds Washington Mutual R6||RWMGX||7.99%|
|American Funds US Government Sec R6||RGVGX||7.90%|
|American Funds Invmt Co of Amer R6||RICGX||7.00%|
|American Funds New Perspective R6||RNPGX||6.82%|
|American Funds Fundamental Invs R6||RFNGX||6.00%|
|American Funds American Mutual R6||RMFGX||5.98%|
|American Funds American Balanced R6||RLBGX||5.97%|
|American Funds Global Balanced R6||RGBGX||5.96%|
|American Funds Growth Fund of Amer R6||RGAGX||5.81%|
|American Funds AMCAP R6||RAFGX||5.63%|
The following are AAFTX strengths from our perspective:
- AAFTX 3-year return is 8.45%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date 2035 TR USD), 7.29%.
- AAFTX 5-year return is 8.05%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date 2035 TR USD), 6.87%.
- AAFTX 10-year return is 10.09%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date 2035 TR USD), 8.78%.
- AAFTX 15-year return is 6.48%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date 2035 TR USD), 5.48%.
The following are AAFTX weaknesses from our perspective:
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant AAFTX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AAFTX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AAFTX vs VTTHX
- AAFTX vs FFTHX
- AAFTX vs TRRJX
- AAFTX vs TLYIX
- AAFTX vs TCIIX
- AAFTX vs FITHX
- AAFTX vs ARYIX
- AAFTX vs SWIRX
- AAFTX vs SWYFX
- AAFTX vs PDGZX
BAPGX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (74.11% of Total Assets)
|iShares Edge MSCI USA Momentum Fctr ETF||MTUM||14.04%|
|iShares Edge MSCI USA Value Factor ETF||VLUE||8.95%|
|iShares US Treasury Bond ETF||GOVT||7.43%|
|iShares Edge MSCI Min Vol USA ETF||USMV||7.43%|
|iShares Edge MSCI USA Quality Factor ETF||QUAL||7.07%|
|iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF||IEMG||6.91%|
|iShares Edge MSCI Intl Momentum Fctr ETF||IMTM||6.19%|
|iShares Edge MSCI Intl Quality Fctr ETF||IQLT||5.93%|
|iShares Edge Investment Grade Enh Bd ETF||IGEB||5.53%|
|iShares TIPS Bond ETF||TIP||4.63%|
BAPGX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are BAPGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- BAPGX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant BAPGX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following BAPGX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- BAPGX vs VTTHX
- BAPGX vs FFTHX
- BAPGX vs TRRJX
- BAPGX vs TLYIX
- BAPGX vs TCIIX
- BAPGX vs AAFTX
- BAPGX vs FITHX
- BAPGX vs ARYIX
- BAPGX vs SWIRX
- BAPGX vs SWYFX