|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||U.S. Balanced: Target-Date 2035||U.S. Balanced: Target-Date 2035|
BAPGX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (74.11% of Total Assets)
|iShares Edge MSCI USA Momentum Fctr ETF||MTUM||14.04%|
|iShares Edge MSCI USA Value Factor ETF||VLUE||8.95%|
|iShares US Treasury Bond ETF||GOVT||7.43%|
|iShares Edge MSCI Min Vol USA ETF||USMV||7.43%|
|iShares Edge MSCI USA Quality Factor ETF||QUAL||7.07%|
|iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF||IEMG||6.91%|
|iShares Edge MSCI Intl Momentum Fctr ETF||IMTM||6.19%|
|iShares Edge MSCI Intl Quality Fctr ETF||IQLT||5.93%|
|iShares Edge Investment Grade Enh Bd ETF||IGEB||5.53%|
|iShares TIPS Bond ETF||TIP||4.63%|
BAPGX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are BAPGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- BAPGX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant BAPGX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following BAPGX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- BAPGX vs VTTHX
- BAPGX vs FFTHX
- BAPGX vs TRRJX
- BAPGX vs TLYIX
- BAPGX vs TCIIX
- BAPGX vs AAFTX
- BAPGX vs FITHX
- BAPGX vs ARYIX
- BAPGX vs SWIRX
- BAPGX vs SWYFX
The Fund seeks high total return through investing in a combination of Fidelity equity, fixed-income, and money market funds (underlying Fidelity funds). It is targeted to investors expected to retire around the year 2035.
FFTHX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (70.52% of Total Assets)
|FidelityÂ® Series Emerging Markets Opps||FEMSX||12.74%|
|FidelityÂ® Series Investment Grade Bond||FSIGX||8.86%|
|FidelityÂ® Series Growth Company||FCGSX||7.50%|
|FidelityÂ® Series Intrinsic Opps||FDMLX||7.31%|
|FidelityÂ® Series International Growth||FIGSX||6.35%|
|FidelityÂ® Series Overseas||FSOSX||6.29%|
|FidelityÂ® Series Large Cap Stock||FGLGX||6.24%|
|FidelityÂ® Series International Value||FINVX||6.14%|
|FidelityÂ® Series Stk Selec Lg Cp Val||FBLEX||5.12%|
|FidelityÂ® Series Opportunistic Insights||FVWSX||3.97%|
The following are FFTHX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are FFTHX weaknesses from our perspective:
- FFTHX 3-year return is 8.48%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.04%.
- FFTHX 5-year return is 7.55%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.37%.
- FFTHX 10-year return is 9.3%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.88%.
- FFTHX 15-year return is 5.53%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 8.67%.
- FFTHX expense ratio is 0.72%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant FFTHX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following FFTHX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- FFTHX vs FIHFX
- FFTHX vs VTTHX
- FFTHX vs TRRJX
- FFTHX vs TLYIX
- FFTHX vs TCIIX
- FFTHX vs AAFTX
- FFTHX vs FITHX
- FFTHX vs ARYIX
- FFTHX vs SWIRX
- FFTHX vs SWYFX
- FFTHX vs PDGZX