|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||U.S. Balanced: Target-Date 2035||U.S. Balanced: Target-Date 2035|
|Family||BlackRock||T. Rowe Price|
BAPGX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (74.11% of Total Assets)
|iShares Edge MSCI USA Momentum Fctr ETF||MTUM||14.04%|
|iShares Edge MSCI USA Value Factor ETF||VLUE||8.95%|
|iShares US Treasury Bond ETF||GOVT||7.43%|
|iShares Edge MSCI Min Vol USA ETF||USMV||7.43%|
|iShares Edge MSCI USA Quality Factor ETF||QUAL||7.07%|
|iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF||IEMG||6.91%|
|iShares Edge MSCI Intl Momentum Fctr ETF||IMTM||6.19%|
|iShares Edge MSCI Intl Quality Fctr ETF||IQLT||5.93%|
|iShares Edge Investment Grade Enh Bd ETF||IGEB||5.53%|
|iShares TIPS Bond ETF||TIP||4.63%|
BAPGX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are BAPGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- BAPGX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant BAPGX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following BAPGX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- BAPGX vs VTTHX
- BAPGX vs FFTHX
- BAPGX vs TRRJX
- BAPGX vs TLYIX
- BAPGX vs TCIIX
- BAPGX vs AAFTX
- BAPGX vs FITHX
- BAPGX vs ARYIX
- BAPGX vs SWIRX
- BAPGX vs SWYFX
The Fund seeks to provide the highest total return over time consistent with an emphasis on both capital growth and income.
TRRJX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (81.22% of Total Assets)
|T. Rowe Price Growth Stock Z||TRJZX||16.15%|
|T. Rowe Price Value Z||TRZAX||15.14%|
|T. Rowe Price Equity Index 500 Z||TRHZX||12.47%|
|T. Rowe Price New Income Z||TRVZX||7.32%|
|T. Rowe Price Overseas Stock Z||TRZSX||6.55%|
|T. Rowe Price International Stock Z||TRNZX||6.48%|
|T. Rowe Price International Value Eq Z||TROZX||6.27%|
|T. Rowe Price Emerging Markets Stock Z||TRGZX||3.99%|
|T. Rowe Price Mid-Cap Growth Z||TRQZX||3.76%|
|T. Rowe Price Mid-Cap Value Z||TRTZX||3.09%|
The following are TRRJX strengths from our perspective:
- TRRJX 3-year return is 7.97%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date 2035 TR USD), 7.29%.
- TRRJX 5-year return is 7.46%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date 2035 TR USD), 6.87%.
- TRRJX 10-year return is 9.82%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date 2035 TR USD), 8.78%.
- TRRJX 15-year return is 6.23%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date 2035 TR USD), 5.48%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are TRRJX weaknesses from our perspective:
- TRRJX expense ratio is 0.67%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant TRRJX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following TRRJX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- TRRJX vs RPGRX
- TRRJX vs VTTHX
- TRRJX vs FFTHX
- TRRJX vs TLYIX
- TRRJX vs TCIIX
- TRRJX vs AAFTX
- TRRJX vs FITHX
- TRRJX vs ARYIX
- TRRJX vs SWIRX
- TRRJX vs SWYFX
- TRRJX vs PDGZX