|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||U.S. Balanced: Target-Date 2050||U.S. Balanced: Target-Date 2050|
|Family||BlackRock||T. Rowe Price|
BAPKX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (87.88% of Total Assets)
|iShares Edge MSCI USA Momentum Fctr ETF||MTUM||17.83%|
|iShares Edge MSCI USA Value Factor ETF||VLUE||11.55%|
|iShares Edge MSCI Min Vol USA ETF||USMV||9.28%|
|iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF||IEMG||9.28%|
|iShares Edge MSCI USA Quality Factor ETF||QUAL||8.90%|
|iShares Edge MSCI Intl Momentum Fctr ETF||IMTM||8.27%|
|iShares Edge MSCI Intl Quality Fctr ETF||IQLT||7.62%|
|iShares Edge MSCI Intl Value Factor ETF||IVLU||5.36%|
|iShares Edge MSCI Min Vol EAFE ETF||EFAV||5.07%|
|iShares Edge MSCI USA Size Factor ETF||SIZE||4.72%|
BAPKX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are BAPKX weaknesses from our perspective:
- BAPKX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant BAPKX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following BAPKX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- BAPKX vs VFIFX
- BAPKX vs FFFHX
- BAPKX vs TRRMX
- BAPKX vs TLLIX
- BAPKX vs TFTIX
- BAPKX vs AALTX
- BAPKX vs FIPFX
- BAPKX vs URFFX
- BAPKX vs FFFPX
- BAPKX vs SWYMX
The Fund seeks to provide the highest total return over time consistent with an emphasis on both capital growth and income.
TRRMX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (85.61% of Total Assets)
|T. Rowe Price Growth Stock Z||TRJZX||20.25%|
|T. Rowe Price Value Z||TRZAX||19.09%|
|T. Rowe Price Equity Index 500 Z||TRHZX||9.77%|
|T. Rowe Price International Stock Z||TRNZX||7.31%|
|T. Rowe Price Overseas Stock Z||TRZSX||7.26%|
|T. Rowe Price International Value Eq Z||TROZX||7.12%|
|T. Rowe Price Emerging Markets Stock Z||TRGZX||4.52%|
|T. Rowe Price Mid-Cap Growth Z||TRQZX||4.12%|
|T. Rowe Price Mid-Cap Value Z||TRTZX||3.46%|
|T. Rowe Price New Horizons Z||TRUZX||2.71%|
The following are TRRMX strengths from our perspective:
- TRRMX 3-year return is 8.71%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date 2050 TR USD), 8.44%.
- TRRMX 5-year return is 8.06%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date 2050 TR USD), 7.73%.
- TRRMX 10-year return is 10.33%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date 2050 TR USD), 9.82%.
- TRRMX 15-year return is 6.54%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date 2050 TR USD), 5.89%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are TRRMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- TRRMX expense ratio is 0.71%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant TRRMX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following TRRMX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- TRRMX vs VFIFX
- TRRMX vs FFFHX
- TRRMX vs TLLIX
- TRRMX vs TFTIX
- TRRMX vs AALTX
- TRRMX vs FIPFX
- TRRMX vs URFFX
- TRRMX vs FFFPX
- TRRMX vs SWYMX
- TRRMX vs ARFVX