|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Segment||U.S. Equity: Large Blend||U.S. Equity: Large Blend|
|Management Style||active||passive (index-based)|
The Fund seeks to provide total return by investing at least 80% of its assets in securities of companies that pay regular dividends.
CDGIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (36.21% of Total Assets)
|United Parcel Service Inc Class B||UPS||4.62%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||3.90%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||3.85%|
|Texas Instruments Inc||TXN||3.80%|
|Genuine Parts Co||GPC||3.25%|
|Merck & Co Inc||MRK||3.13%|
|Willis Towers Watson PLC||WLTW.L||3.11%|
|Honeywell International Inc||HON||3.11%|
The following are CDGIX strengths from our perspective:
- CDGIX 3-year return is 9.53%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 9.62%.
- CDGIX 5-year return is 9.87%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 8.53%.
- CDGIX 15-year return is 6.1%, which is in line with the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 6.25%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are CDGIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- CDGIX net assets are $54.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- CDGIX 10-year return is 10.22%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 11.63%.
- CDGIX expense ratio is 0.93%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant CDGIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following CDGIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- CDGIX vs VSMPX
- CDGIX vs VFIAX
- CDGIX vs VTSAX
- CDGIX vs VIIIX
- CDGIX vs VINIX
- CDGIX vs VFFSX
- CDGIX vs VITSX
- CDGIX vs AIVSX
- CDGIX vs SWPPX
- CDGIX vs ANCFX
The Fund seeks to track the performance of its benchmark index, the S&P 500. The Fund employs an indexing investment approach. The Fund attempts to replicate the target index by investing all of its assets in the stocks that make up the Index with the same approximate weightings as the Index.
VFFSX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (27.80% of Total Assets)
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.25%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||1.57%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||1.54%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||1.48%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||1.40%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||1.24%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||1.20%|
The following are VFFSX strengths from our perspective:
VFFSX consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant VFFSX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following VFFSX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- VFFSX vs VOO
- VFFSX vs VTSAX
- VFFSX vs VIGIX
- VFFSX vs VFIAX
- VFFSX vs VFINX
- VFFSX vs VSMPX
- VFFSX vs VIIIX
- VFFSX vs VINIX
- VFFSX vs VITSX
- VFFSX vs AIVSX
- VFFSX vs SWPPX
- VFFSX vs ANCFX
- VFFSX vs VDIGX