Both DTN and FMK are ETFs. DTN has a lower 5-year return than FMK (8.41% vs 10.92%). DTN has a higher expense ratio than FMK (0.07% vs 0.06%). Below is the comparison between DTN and FMK.
|Category||Large Value||Large Blend|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||WisdomTree Dividend ex-Financials Index||NASDAQ AlphaDEX Mega Cap Index|
The Fund seeks to provide investors with as high a level of current income exempt as is consistent with the preservation of capital and the maintenance of liquidity.
DTN performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (21.49% of Total Assets)
|Altria Group Inc||MO||3.75%|
|Lumen Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares||LUMN||2.86%|
|Philip Morris International Inc||PM||2.85%|
|Iron Mountain Inc||IRM||2.22%|
|The Interpublic Group of Companies Inc||IPG||1.76%|
|Gaming and Leisure Properties Inc||GLPI||1.57%|
The following are DTN strengths from our perspective:
- DTN expense ratio is 0.07%, which is considered low. Nice job picking a low-cost fund.
The following are DTN weaknesses from our perspective:
- DTN net assets are $151.69 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- DTN 3-year return is 6.6%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.12%.
- DTN 5-year return is 8.41%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.51%.
- DTN 10-year return is 11.04%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.76%.
Other relevant DTN comparisons
You may also want to check out the following DTN comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- DTN vs DIA
- DTN vs DLN
- DTN vs FMK
- DTN vs CDC
- DTN vs CFO
- DTN vs CFA
- DTN vs CSM
- DTN vs DJD
- DTN vs CAPE
- DTN vs DEUS
The Fund seeks high total return until its target retirement data. The fund invests in a combination of underlying Fidelity funds, each of which (excluding the money market fund) seeks to provide investment results that correspond to the total return of a specific index or market segment.
FMK performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (33.71% of Total Assets)
The following are FMK strengths from our perspective:
- FMK expense ratio is 0.06%, which is considered low. Nice job picking a low-cost fund.
FMK consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant FMK comparisons
You may also want to check out the following FMK comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- FMK vs DIA
- FMK vs DLN
- FMK vs CDC
- FMK vs CFO
- FMK vs CFA
- FMK vs CSM
- FMK vs DJD
- FMK vs CAPE
- FMK vs DTN
- FMK vs DEUS