Both ANEFX and HACAX are mutual funds. ANEFX has a higher expense ratio than HACAX (0.74% vs 0.65%). Below is the comparison between ANEFX and HACAX.
|Security Type||Mutual fund||Mutual fund|
|Category||Large Growth||Large Growth|
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund invests in securities of companies that can benefit from innovation, exploit new technologies or provide products and services that meet the demands of an evolving global economy. The Fund invests primarily in common stocks that have the potential for growth.
ANEFX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (20.75% of Total Assets)
ANEFX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ANEFX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ANEFX 3-year return is 6.9%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 19.17%.
- ANEFX 5-year return is 5.54%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 18.49%.
- ANEFX 10-year return is 9.9%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 11.83%.
- ANEFX expense ratio is 0.74%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.2481895689%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ANEFX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ANEFX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ANEFX vs AGTHX
- ANEFX vs FCNTX
- ANEFX vs AMCPX
- ANEFX vs FBGRX
- ANEFX vs FDGRX
- ANEFX vs FMAGX
- ANEFX vs FOCPX
- ANEFX vs HACAX
- ANEFX vs PRGFX
- ANEFX vs FKGRX
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital through investment in equity securities of larger established companies with above-average prospects for growth.
HACAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (43.92% of Total Assets)
The following are HACAX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are HACAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- HACAX expense ratio is 0.65%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant HACAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following HACAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- HACAX vs AGTHX
- HACAX vs FCNTX
- HACAX vs AMCPX
- HACAX vs FBGRX
- HACAX vs FDGRX
- HACAX vs FMAGX
- HACAX vs ANEFX
- HACAX vs FOCPX
- HACAX vs PRGFX
- HACAX vs FKGRX