|Category||High Yield Bond||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||Markit iBoxx $ Liquid High Yield Index||Solactive High Yield Corporate Bond - Interest Rate Hedged Index|
iShares Trust - iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF is an exchange traded fund launched by BlackRock, Inc. It is managed by BlackRock Fund Advisors. The fund invests in fixed income markets of global developed region. It invests in U.S. dollar-denominated high yield corporate bonds with a maturity of at least one year and less than 15 years and a sub-investment grade rating from Fitch, Moody's or S&P. The fund seeks to track the performance of the Markit iBoxx USD Liquid High Yield Index, by using representative sampling technique. iShares Trust - iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF was formed on April 4, 2007 and is domiciled in the United States.
HYG performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (0.80% of Total Assets)
|BlackRock Cash Funds Treasury SL Agency||XTSLA||0.80%|
The following are HYG strengths from our perspective:
- HYG 3-year return is 0.76%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), -1.07%.
- HYG 5-year return is 1.93%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 0.54%.
- HYG 10-year return is 3%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 1.41%.
- HYG 15-year return is 4.21%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 3.22%.
The following are HYG weaknesses from our perspective:
- HYG net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant HYG comparisons
You may also want to check out the following HYG comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- HYG vs JNK
- HYG vs LQD
- HYG vs TLT
- HYG vs USHY
- HYG vs SPY
- HYG vs HYGH
- HYG vs ANGL
- HYG vs FALN
- HYG vs HYHG
- HYG vs HYIH
- HYG vs HYLB
- HYG vs HYLD
- HYG vs HYXE
- HYG vs PHB
HYIH performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (10.90% of Total Assets)
|Centene Corporation 5.25%||N/A||1.41%|
|ALTICE FRANCE S.A 7.38%||N/A||1.15%|
|CSC Holdings, LLC 5.75%||N/A||1.15%|
|T-Mobile USA, Inc. 6.38%||N/A||1.13%|
|OCI Nv 6.62%||N/A||1.12%|
|ARD Finance S.A. 6.5%||N/A||1.08%|
|Ford Motor Credit Company LLC 2.98%||N/A||1.05%|
|UPC Holding B.V. 5.5%||N/A||1.05%|
|CenturyLink, Inc. 6.75%||N/A||0.89%|
|Kraft Heinz Foods Company 4%||N/A||0.87%|
HYIH prosNone that we could think of.
HYIH consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant HYIH comparisons
You may also want to check out the following HYIH comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- HYIH vs ANGL
- HYIH vs FALN
- HYIH vs HYG
- HYIH vs HYGH
- HYIH vs HYHG
- HYIH vs HYLB
- HYIH vs HYLD
- HYIH vs HYXE
- HYIH vs JNK
- HYIH vs PHB